Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Once Fired Brass in Eugene/Springfield area?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Quackerbacker, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Quackerbacker

Quackerbacker Springfield, OR Active Member

Trying to source some once fired brass for .40, .380, 54r, and .308.

Anyone have any ideas?

2. Nwcid

Nwcid Yakima and N of Spokane Well-Known Member

Well 54r is going to be almost impossible since 99.9% is going to be steel cased berdan primed and any one that spent money for brass will be picking it up.

.380 should be a little easier but there is still a high demand for it right now.

.40 and .308 should be very easy to come by. You see it up for sale all the time.

How much are you looking for?

3. saxon

saxon springfield Active Member

i know it aint much but i have 24 piece of 380 and 19 piece of 40 s&w
    you have any 45 acp or colt?
    or you can just have it

4. Quackerbacker

Quackerbacker Springfield, OR Active Member

Thanks for the replies.

Saxon, i'm brand new to reloading so i don't have anything on hand. I'd be happy to give you a buck or two for the trouble. It would be worth it for the chance to meet up with a fellow forum member.

I'm wanting to get hold of around 1,000 pieces of each eventually. But for now a couple hundred will get me started.

I realize boxer primed reloadable 54r is a long shot but you never know ;)

5. saxon

saxon springfield Active Member

that r guns place down by 48th st on main had 40 s&w when i stoped in there today
    like 32 per 100 cant remember

6. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

Next time I go back to CA to pick up the last load of stuff I have down there I should have a 5 gallon bucket of 40 brass still - for a year or so I was picking up a 5 gal bucket of unsorted brass every time I went to the range. - don't remember if its been deprimed and tumbled or not and cant swear that its once fired but I could part with some on my way back up. It will probably be a few months before I get down that way again.

7. Izzy

Izzy Oakridge Active Member