JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have around 330 rounds of once fired semi cleaned 223, around 345 "dirty" once fired and around 80 once fired dirty 300 BO casings for trade. Looking for 45 ACP brass, once fired with small primers. Trade one for one if you have them. I don't care if they are dirty, as long as no large primers mixed in an once fired!
Will not ship, but can meet any where in Eugene/ Springfield Metro for trade. Also have 1 and 9/10ths of a box of CCI small rifle primers bought this year to trade for SPP if you have them...

IMG_1348.jpeg IMG_1350.jpeg IMG_1351.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hey, I have a bag of 45 Auto Brass you can have. Sorry I have no idea of what primers or how many firings they have. I don't shoot 45 but I do shoot 300 Blackout, it you wanted to give me some 300 brass it would be appreciated. You can have the 45 brass either way. I am in Eugene near Friendly Street Market.

Hey, I have a bag of 45 Auto Brass you can have. Sorry I have no idea of what primers or how many firings they have. I don't shoot 45 but I do shoot 300 Blackout, it you wanted to give me some 300 brass it would be appreciated. You can have the 45 brass either way. I am in Eugene near Friendly Street Market.
Unfortunately, I traded all of that brass about a week and a half ago, but thank you anyway

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top