JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Way to hold you own against the anti's, thank you. I especially liked the part where grandma against guns had to change the subject after you schooled her in reference to the BGC laws.

I knew it was going to be slanted to the anti side when I read "Lawmakers in Olympia are considering multiple bills to increase gun safety in Washington" (as only an anti uses the term "gun safety" when their talking about enacting firearm restrictions and uses the phrase "gun violence"), but Callahan wasn't as biased as I thought he would be.

On a side note, I took the poll and here are the results...................

Capture.PNG

Ray

Hope I didn't miss anything. At 22 minutes I couldn't listen to the IGNOREnce of that woman any more. These people look at you like they are hearing, soaking in what you say, and then their response indicates they don't care one bit what you said. They want what they want and I if you are not aligned with them you get pushed to the side. Just what I get from the Democrats when I send something to them here in Oregon.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top