JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Getting to know anyone via text message, forum, or chat box is near impossible. I learned that long ago.
Am I surprised you got riled up? Nope, I do the same. With me, trying to carry on a conversation via typing, and trying to get my digits to function,
is a challenge on it's own. About the only time I can type what's on my mind, and make total sense is when I have a few belts in me, but I quit drinking for the most.
I wasn't saying what I did to "shut you down", I said what I said to end more typing (from me) that was taken as mis-understood that was frustrating you.
Two wrongs don't make a right, is what I'm saying. You'd have to know me to understand. Partly you may be able too, pain-wise, beyond that, things get misconstrued. I'd rather walk barefoot through DOO, than try explaining anything by text message. Forum or otherwise.

Getting to know anyone via text message, forum, or chat box is near impossible. I learned that long ago.
Am I surprised you got riled up? Nope, I do the same. With me, trying to carry on a conversation via typing, and trying to get my digits to function,
is a challenge on it's own. About the only time I can type what's on my mind, and make total sense is when I have a few belts in me, but I quit drinking for the most.
I wasn't saying what I did to "shut you down", I said what I said to end more typing (from me) that was taken as mis-understood that was frustrating you.
Two wrongs don't make a right, is what I'm saying. You'd have to know me to understand. Partly you may be able too, pain-wise, beyond that, things get misconstrued. I'd rather walk barefoot through DOO, than try explaining anything by text message. Forum or otherwise.

Got it. I'll try to remember but no guarantees.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top