JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, what firearms or outdoor related gifts are you getting/giving?

I got my wife the Hunger Games trilogy and a gift certificate to Archers Afield for private lessons!! She's always commented on the archery challenges on Top Shot and figured the two would go well together. Best of all I can accompany her on the lessons!

On my list is some reloading stuff, tools and few pieces of hunting gear. Wife is going shopping today, but I gave her lots of options and told her to surprise me.

So, anyone else know what they are giving or getting? Any kids getting their first rifle or the family hand me down? Come on....spill it! :winkkiss::s0155:

I've got a Brown Bess musket coming that I'm excited about. I'm trying to talk myself into buying my FIL a chronograph but the price seems to be creeping from $75 up to $300 and I can't quite bring myself to spend that much on a non spouse gift.

No gun stuff this year. Lots of scuba stuff though. I am not sure which hobby is more expensive. Right now it seems like scuba but then I have been collecting gun stuff for much longer.

We've been very blessed this year so it will be a good Christmas (and birthdays) for many in our family this year.

Bought the Godson his first rifle for his birthday on 12/08. A Savage Rascal 22 single shot. That thing is tiny but he's 6 so it works.

Bought my niece a combo Christmas/birthday present of a 22 Ruger pistol. Her first gun and she went with me to get it and was very excited.

If I don't get the many items I have "hinted" to my wife I may go on a mini spending spree in January.

At a minimum, I'm buying a Surefire Socom for myself after the first of the year just because I'm a giver.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Brian

My wonderful wife is getting a Glock 19. Its what she wants, so it is what she gets. I am throwing in firearm training for both her and I, as well as a membership to the local Range. It will be a very fun time taking her out shooting.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.

Shane

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top