JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Help - A co-worker has an extremely nice Bersa mod 83 .380 he wants to trade for a so-so older, Ruger 10-22 of mine I have with a Butler creek folding stock and one 25 round mag. I really like the older Bersa guns - well made, tight and nice finish and I have a 70's Bersa mod 644 .22 - but I do like my 10-22. Please feel free to chime in on this. Thanks.

i have a few bersa's love em. i carried an 83 for a few years. very reliable. you can always buy another 10-22 but mod 83 are not made anymore. i own 4-5 bersa's so i am prejudice.

Sorry, I thought the deal was going the other way around. Yeah, trade him for the Bersa and buy yourself another 10/22.
My apology - I realized shortly after I was not very clear in my initial post - I am on the fence with this but this is a very nice Bersa - I would call it 98 + % - so you would do it without further thought?

i would look at how common the bersa is, you can always get another 10/22... so if it has a aftermarket stock, the 10/22 is a dime a dozen, well not really but you know what i mean. sounds like he would be getting him the short end of the stick.
why not offer him the going value of a 10/22, then you can keep yours as well as score a bersa?

Done deal. I have the Bersa, two mags, half a box of ammo and a shoulder holster (when the previous owner can find it!) The up side is I already have a set of .380 dies so now I just need to find a supply of brass.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top