JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Self-induced. ;)

Airplane - Unplugging runway lights.png

This is why the robots will never take over... unless they have help from wiling human accomplices.

"Did you power cycle that off and on at the server?"

Bwahaha

They locked their keys in the car.

:s0140:

Somebody edited the wrong DNS entry. :D Took down the network that they use to remotely administer the network.

Or used the wrong address. Either way holy bubblegum.

My team has taken 3 weeks to get access to some very secure resources to two remote devs so that they can automate some stuff. They just changed their plan for the third or fourth time this week. To be fair, no one is working on that particular task full time but still, it was originally estimated to be a 2 hour job. They've got almost that much time into talking about how each plan wouldn't work. I'm going to play them the theme to Gilligan's Island at the next meeting if they still don't have it done.

More likely this...

I thought it might be too good to be true, coming from CNN. She's actually calling for more censorship.

edit: Wow I missed that part. Here's the big catch, the same old Quis Custodiet:

Last Edited:
I thought it might be too good to be true, coming from CNN. She's actually calling for more censorship.

edit: Wow I missed that part. Here's the big catch, the same old Quis Custodiet:

Click to enlarge
gGE5K56f.jpg

f6iUBgg1.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR