JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hopefully we do well. Captain says we're going out 30 miles for salmon! :eek:

F04D860E-5C1C-49B5-831C-951B5B93B5A8.jpeg

Nope, not a puker at all. We have a few so far though lol.

120 rockfish on the boat in 45 minutes.

B58C0E1C-65ED-4412-AC24-BAFBCFE51805.jpeg ACFB55AC-37B3-4D0D-B8FA-BB0E99072142.jpeg

Headed out for salmon now. Captain says it's hit or miss this season. But a great day on the water so far!

The little time I spent up there I fell in love with Ling Cod!

I've eaten a huge variety of fish as I've visited and scuba dived and fished places all ober de worl, and nothing tastes better (to me of course) than L.C.

The little time I spent up there I fell in love with Ling Cod!

I've eaten a huge variety of fish as I've visited and scuba dived and fished places all ober de worl, and nothing tastes better (to me of course) than L.C.
If we have time we're going to fish for ling cod as well. :)

Did I mention the best part? This trip isn't costing me a dime! Well, gas I guess but even still! :cool::)

If they are going that far for salmon, its not a great sign. During a good season, you could get a limit of kings by running straight out to about 180 feet of water in the AM and then run back and get your limit of coho in 50 feet of water just outside the bar. Pull crab pots and head in by early afternoon.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top