JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Screenshot_20210401-091739_Chrome.jpg

Side note, there was an unrequired update to Chrome, I'm now on Version 89.0

Not sure if there is a way to reset my alerts so I have more than a page worth again, otherwise I'll let them build up and report back.

Just a question about the 'Alert' bell symbol.

Is there supposed to be an audible alert when there is a new message and its 'swinging' back and forth?

If so I cannot find an alert setting to enable it.

Sorry for the delay,

Yes, Galaxy Note10+ (SM-N975U) on Android 11, using Chrome 87.0
Side note, there was an unrequired update to Chrome, I'm now on Version 89.0

Not sure if there is a way to reset my alerts so I have more than a page worth again, otherwise I'll let them build up and report back.

Great, thanks for the info.

Edit: You should see this at the bottom, but when you click next it will take you to the actual alerts page.

833121E4-4EA8-4D4E-9A3F-240D1F391079.png

Just a question about the 'Alert' bell symbol.

Is there supposed to be an audible alert when there is a new message and its 'swinging' back and forth?

If so I cannot find an alert setting to enable it.

Nope, it's just an animation :)

Seems to be resolved, should have updated my Chrome app before posting!

Oddly, it does scroll back to the top of the notifications on the first page when you reach the bottom. I'll see if I can get a video of it, but it's not an impactful bug.

Good to hear there's improvement! I'll mark this as fixed and reopen if there's an additional issue.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top