Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

ON HOLD Sig Sauer P250 9mm w/4 Magazines $420

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Mastershakelock, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Mastershakelock

Mastershakelock Medford Member

ON HOLD Sig Sauer P250 9mm w/4 Magazines $420

Yes this is an amazing deal, no you wont find this gun cheaper anywhere else.

I need some funds to buy some food supplies at the Mormon LDS and have an appointment for Tuesday night only. Wife's nagging me about not having enough food supplies, so this is a one time offer, good until Tuesday before 5:30 pm. You wont find this cheaper anywhere else, price is heavily discounted so no offers please.

Same Gun: Sig Sauer P250 15 + 1 Round 9MM Compact w/Night Sights/Two Tone Finish

Sig Sauer P250 Compact, 9mm, T-Tone, SigLite Night Sights, DAO - Top Gun Supply

Face to face 209-573-0901

Joseph and Marla

Mastershakelock@gmail.com

9.jpg
    10.jpg
    11.jpg

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
  2. coldcutter

coldcutter Sherwood New Member

PM regarding mag capacity.

3. Mastershakelock

Replied to all pms, holds 15 + 1

4. coldcutter

coldcutter Sherwood New Member

would you be interested in trade for a Glock 19 with 2 mags, brand new?

5. Mastershakelock

At the moment I'm really only interested in a cash trade if that's okay, I'm going to the Mormon cannery food distribution center today at 6 and just wanted some extra cash to buy food. They are booked almost a month in advance and finally got an appointment with a friend to buy food at discount. I honestly wouldn't be selling the two pistols listed otherwise.