JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Amazon hiring 100,000
Cvs hiring 50,000
Albertsons & Safeway hiring 20,000 each

It's not about supply, its about keeping it on the shelves for the idiot hoarders. People never fail to live up to low expectations.

Costco started today with 14 pallets of TP,now that is 924 packages of 30 count TP,with a total of 27720 rolls.Out of stock by 11 AM.At some point you would think they would be saturated and run out of storage but they just keep buying it!

You can also put individual eggs in ice cube trays, and then transfer to a bag after they freeze.

Okay, I stand corrected, technically they can be frozen. BUT: they are not gonna be the same. You're not gonna get a sunnyside up fried egg out of the deal. Choice of scrambled or scrambled. The nice lady in the video said the texture changes. But we aren't gonna know the difference in baking. Okay then, why not save a lot of trouble and buy a can of powdered eggs? I know, I know, 'Ewww." But I never minded them in Vietnam.

Let me pose this question. How many city and suburban folk are gonna do like the video? More likely if they heard of "frozen eggs" somewhere, they are putting a carton directly in the freezer. Only to find out later they done something wrong. You're talking about the same people who normally buy all that pre-made frozen instant crap because they are too busy to cook a real meal.

Now go ahead and tell me I'm wrong about this.

The real way to prolong the shelf live of fresh, whole eggs is to coat them with a substance called water glass. This was used for decades before refrigeration was wide-spread. But again, contemporary city and suburban folk have no knowledge of this and wouldn't do it if they knew about it. Too much work.

The last time I bought water glass was from a drug store. I used it for sealing the overshot cards in the mouths of full brass shotshells.

It's been over 25 years since we raised chickens. When I watched the nice lady in the video talking about eggs and their being clean or not, a smile broke out on my face. Hens have only one hole, called a vent. Everything goes out that one hole, including the eggs. Nature puts a kind of coating on the egg as a natural protection. But I can tell you, nature doesn't always work 100%. Nor can you watch the birds 24/7 to ensure other things don't happen.

Like the ammo panic, this panic feeds on it's self. Trucks bring it daily, there is no shortage. Problem is people keep telling each other and themselves there will not be any tomorrow. So people run in and buy all they can lay hands on. Takes a long time till every idiot has a room in the house stacked up with it. Amazon is starting to have it again now. Its one of the reasons stuff takes several days to a week now to get from them. They are desperate for workers and bombarded with orders for stuff like this. Albertsons I often stop at after work has had TP on the shelf for almost a week. Only a couple brands to choose from but it's there. I have to guess not quite as many idiots out there. Wife was at the Wally here a couple days ago and they had some. HUGE sign about limits on it. Not sure how well they really push that as they probably don't want to set off some kook who wants to start a fight over it:s0140:
This is ridiculous! that there's a shortage of TP?... is it mined like platinum and gold?.. so why the shortage? if its an issue with people buying too many at once then the stores should put a "max" on what can be bought at one time by anyone, that's how you limit people going straight to offer up and posting an add for TP for $1,000!

People freak' out when the normal order of things are disrupted, which is why when traffic lights go out at an intersection, it works for a little while when people proceed as they should until some idiot decides to go when its not their turn, hence the traffic signals, unfortunately you have to put in place a new set of order for people that forget about common courtesy to their fellow man.

This is ridiculous! that there's a shortage of TP?... is it mined like platinum and gold?.. so why the shortage? if its an issue with people buying too many at once then the stores should put a "max" on what can be bought at one time by anyone, that's how you limit people going straight to offer up and posting an add for TP for $1,000!

People freak' out when the normal order of things are disrupted, which is why when traffic lights go out at an intersection, it works for a little while when people proceed as they should until some idiot decides to go when its not their turn, hence the traffic signals, unfortunately you have to put in place a new set of order for people that forget about common courtesy to their fellow man.
Wife just got back from the local Wally's and it does have shelves filled with TP and Paper towels again.They are paying security to stand there and only let people buy 1 of each. LOL. I have no doubt some will buy one, head out to the car and come back but, doing it this way takes a long time to empty the store :s0140:

I don't buy in and have not bought T paper. For some reason my wife and daughter are more concerned than I. Why do they get to use so much? Anyway ... summer is coming so I'll just convert my winter shirts to short sleeve. Probably start with the flannel shirts...just my preference.

Costco started today with 14 pallets of TP,now that is 924 packages of 30 count TP,with a total of 27720 rolls.Out of stock by 11 AM.At some point you would think they would be saturated and run out of storage but they just keep buying it!
There are lots of people who will be eating beans who arent at all used to eating beans. They're gonna need the toilet paper.

Rubbing alcohol is hard to find I think a few folks have a hoard of it.I bought , one guess that wasnt to smart . I was wondering if that heat for gas treatment might work its methal and iso alcohol if i remember correct .have family that dont have anything , and had freinds give to them to tide them over.I warned them to at least have a little stuff on hand if something goes wrong.folks that never lived out of the city take it for granted their needs will be met.I need to try to get them some stuff.
HEET Yellow is pure isopropyl. Backpackers use it for emergency supply for alcohol stoves. Red is a blend and will sorta work but not nearly as well.

I don't buy in and have not bought T paper. For some reason my wife and daughter are more concerned than I. Why do they get to use so much?
Females have to wipe after every pee, not just after every poo. So we need way more tp than guys.

For me, I didn't see this crisis coming so have been buying my supplies as I need them. I think they call it 'just in time" inventory management. When my incoming orders went thru the roof virtually overnight I placed orders with my usual wholesalers just like everyone else did and that consumed all of the inventory for them as well. Moving up the food chain, the wholesalers placed orders to the as unprepared as the rest of us manufacturers only to be back ordered. No one was ready to do a years worth of sales in a couple weeks time. This will sort itself out but it will take time. As far as ammunition componates, the only thing I'm back-ordered on is bullets, I was able to get my orders of powder and primers a couple days later than normal but that was due to the order processing volume and they shipped all I asked for.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top