JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It hits you when you least expect it.

I'm going in for observation and testing today. Been having these crippling migraines for the past couple weeks with no apparent cause. It's humbling, honestly. I don't get sick, never broken a bone, have all my teeth, etc. But now I may not be able to move out to my dream property because of the commute and my inability to function when the pain starts.

Wish me luck and appreciate your health.

Best of Luck - I thought I heard of a new treatment the other day or different diet. MAybe it will be something simple to address so you can get your life back. I had a secretary that hit upon the right combination that minimized her issues. Hopefully you will achieve the same.

Yes getting old is hell.

Take care Dark, hopefully they can get you some relief. Heck just move out to the property and to heck with that commute. Quit the job and live it large.:cool: I have about 8yrs of work left then (god willing) I can find my place in the hills and "relax";)......God speed to ya....

wow, those are not fun. I used to get them when I was younger and almost always got sick to my stomic and would have to sleep them off, so I really understand what you are going through.
Hopefully it is something simple like a small change in your vision or something (you been in for an eye exam lately?).

Hang in there, hope all turns out well for you.

Have faith, don't give up the dream just yet.

Just a shot to try.....Next time you get one drink some Gatorade. Sounds weird but Chiropractor told me this can work for headaches. My cousin swears by it.

Did the tests. Two CATs and an MRI and so many draws that I think Dracula is the Director of OHSU...but I made it out alive if rather annoyed. No word yet as it's going to take a while. The Doctor seems to think it's a neuro issue but I won't have any idea for at least a week.

It's not dietary as we don't eat hardly any foods with preservatives. Low salt, low sugar, low fat and oils, etc etc. I'm a bit sedentary but I eat responsibly and healthy so it's a puzzler.

When one starts try having a beer or shot of whiskey, seems to work for my wife. Thins the blood a little and usually doesnt take long to ease the pain.

Watch the movie "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead." get rid of those migraines and move out to your dream property.

Best of luck!

A girl I worked with had horrible migraines. The poor thing was in serious agonizing pain. She took ever drug, saw every doctor. Imitrex(?) I think was one of them. Just temporary patches.

She went to Weight Watchers, on the veggie/fruit diet that Charles Barkley is basically on. That was two years ago. Now she is 125 lbs and no migraines.

Diet is a real big deal. Doctors often are not very honest about that because they are beholden to the scummy pharms.

Did the tests. Two CATs and an MRI and so many draws that I think Dracula is the Director of OHSU...but I made it out alive if rather annoyed. No word yet as it's going to take a while. The Doctor seems to think it's a neuro issue but I won't have any idea for at least a week.

It's not dietary as we don't eat hardly any foods with preservatives. Low salt, low sugar, low fat and oils, etc etc. I'm a bit sedentary but I eat responsibly and healthy so it's a puzzler.

If it isn't dietary, and doctors are not doing it for you (most are worthless) it is time to think out of the box.

Flush out toxins with AngioPrim or another flush/chelation product.

If you dont find a medical reason for the migraines then do a search for info on cayenne pepper and migraine headaches.Some people swear by it,including my wife...Robin

A girl I worked with had horrible migraines. The poor thing was in serious agonizing pain. She took ever drug, saw every doctor. Imitrex(?) I think was one of them. Just temporary patches.

She went to Weight Watchers, on the veggie/fruit diet that Charles Barkley is basically on. That was two years ago. Now she is 125 lbs and no migraines.

Diet is a real big deal. Doctors often are not very honest about that because they are beholden to the scummy pharms.

About 99% of our problems are dietary.Had a classmate that couldn't cope,but that's not the way to go.
Good luck on this

Getting old is,, insert your faverite word. Got my bucket list, keeps me positive. If you don't have a bucket, I have several empty ones you can have.
Hope you get some positive answers. Good luck.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top