JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Somebody should tell the Californians that the big wet thing to the west of them is the Pacific Ocean.

Desalination would fix most of their water shortage problems. Works for a number of regions/cities in developed countries around the world.

But so far it's been easier (cheaper) to take water from users closer to the sources in northern and eastern portions of the state and adjacent states. No time or interest to develop a new unlimited water source but plenty of time to force conversion into not ready for prime time electric vehicles.

That said Oregon does seem warmer and dryer than it was a few decades ago.

Last Edited:
Somebody should tell the Californians that the big wet thing to the west of them is the Pacific Ocean.

Desalination would fix most of their water shortage problems.

Yes it's expensive but California has a 75 Billion dollar surplus.

But the governor is using that money to buy his way out of a recall problem....

...actually it's $75.7 billion.....The glow from todays Golden State makes me feel like an Oregon Peasant......sniffle:s0058:

Last Edited:
Take these complainers with you.....PLEASE.

Aloha, Mark
It's surprising to me, considering the quality of Bull run water, all the people that go into WinCo and stand there waiting to fill their big blue water jugs. And at the SAfbertsons where Wifey works. There's a pipe that comes out of the wall, full of Bull Run water, that they fill their jugs from. o_O I guess there's a filter in it though. A lot of Mexican and peoples of Asian heritage are usually buying it.

and the PNW was a lot drier than it is now...

The Sahara used to be lush with vegetation and there were boreal forests in northern Russia..

Ebb and flow of climates and shifts of weather.

Remember... to your dog, you are eternal.
You're cats and dogs would eat you, if they could.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top