JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another reason we should try and meet up at ep, to get an idea of skill sets. Since we're speaking real world, it seems we should be working at least a portion of our time with sidearms. Drawing from concealment, target acquisition, more speed, while maintaining accuracy.

The English Pits dreaded hill of death. It always seems like no big deal going down into the pit, then when you try to get back out the hill just seems to get steeper and steeper :eek:. However for the sake of party unity I am willing to do it.

I would say have it near where the core group lives. If there's a range that will allow movement etc., then we can try that...but most won't allow it. So me thinks we will be forced to head to the great outdoors somewhere.
I am down for some training with pistols (dont have an AR yet). I even know a good place for a range where we can move around up on Larch near Vancouver. We are going to be cleaning it up on the 31st.

Let me raise the all too important specter of safety. I think this is one of the reasons that JB wanted to get together at the EP for a preshoot. Everyone gets to meet everyone else and we can openly see where each other is in skill level. A capital idea to be sure. If we can't all get together this Friday then lets try for some time when I get back in town.

Lets face it though, no outing to a range or shooting event is ever going to be fun if everyone doesn't go home safely at the close of the day with life and limb intact.

Therefore I will mention the 3 rules from the NRA.

1. Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
2. Always keep your finger off the trigger till you are ready to shoot.
3. Always keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.

Thanks folks. Lets keep an eye singular to safety and look out for each other and we will have a hell of a time.

Mandrake

So wichaka has been the only one that has said he can't make Friday at ep, can anyone? As mandrake said we should establish skill sets and ensure safety, not to mention shake a few hands.

I am for meeting before had but Fridays arent good for me. Saturday is going to be the best day. Why dont we just all go to the clean up on the 31st (since we will be cleaning were we will be shooting) and that way we can meet and do some shooting for fun and talk about skill set there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top