JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Saturdays are generally good. Afraid I wont be much help on location, before I came to the PDX area I was a ten minute drive from a relaxing day in the woods. Ive done a little exploring around here and spoke with the Sheriff's Office about any locations they knew of, in the interest of keeping it legal, with not much luck.

Did mandrake pm you wichaka? I think he was thinking the 21st no time set yet but probly am. Are you interested in meeting up beforehand to iron out details, I know that can be tough with work.

Last PM was ahile ago, and he said he was moving the conversation to the thread.

We can meet before, let me know when and where.

Will be down in the Oregon City / Clackamas area on Tuesday.

Sorry I PM'd Kevin & JB just to ensure they were actually okay with the nominated date in June. Kevin had some scheduling conflicts arise and said he had to back out. I am still a go for June 21st. I say we try to meet mid morning 10am-ish. I have a spot up on Larch mountain we could possibly use if you all are game for that, you will need Discover passes though..

As far as a meeting before hand I can make it down to Clackamas Tuesday. Unfortunately later next week I will be out of town on business for a while.

I would suggest looking at what folks want and the experience level as well. A lot of what happens in real life engagements on the street is not running around with your tail on fire and yelling yer lungs out.

Those videos and classes can be fun, but do little for accuracy. Watch some of those videos and you'll see them run to a position then set up and shoot. When they do shoot on the move they ain't moving very fast.

But, we will work on some barricade and movement...just not like the magpul garb.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top