Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

OMG !

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PiratePast40, Feb 20, 2013.

1. PiratePast40

PiratePast40 Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

2. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

Had someone removed the wrong ball from me, they would die.

3. Synnergy

Synnergy Oregon Member

I suggest a moment of silence for our fallen comrade...

4. Botte Hork

Botte Hork Camas WA Well-Known Member

Nothing a little blue pill won't fix.

So I've heard. ;)

5. Kelzebubba

Kelzebubba Fort Worth, TX/USA Public Outhouse Active Member

From what I heard if you have testicular cancer in one testicle, it is easily spotted... So were these doctors just retarded or what?

6. Botte Hork

Botte Hork Camas WA Well-Known Member

Maybe just distracted by thinking of the golf balls they'd be teeing off after the procedure.

7. billyinfinity

billyinfinity Portland All pie, all the time. 2015 Volunteer

Is he going to sue, or does he not have the balls? ;)

Botte Hork and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

This is why so many doctors are in favor gun control - and why its called a medical practice...

9. jimwsea

jimwsea Vancouver, Washington state Active Member

With the increasing number of hospital errors and deaths, a magazine article once recommended that if you ever have to go in for surgery, take a marker and write on your body which ball, foot, kidney, lung, eye, etc. is to be worked on. At the time, I thought that was funny.

10. Redcap

I had a knee repaired at the end of November and did exactly that with an industrial sharpie.

11. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Might even prevent an unintended amputation. Lots of stories of people who got the wrong limb amputated or end up getting something done that is completely different than what they need.

12. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

If the government REALLY wanted to save lives they need to limit medical mistakes and limit access to motor vehicles.

Deaths from avoidable medical error more than double in past decade, investigation shows

"The total number of iatrogenic deaths shown in the following table is 783,936. It is evident that the American medical system is the leading cause of death and injury in the United States"

From: Medical system is leading cause of death and injury in US - Health Supreme

"Of the total 323,993 deaths among Medicare patients in those years who developed one or more patient-safety incidents, 263,864, or 81 percent, of these deaths were directly attributable to the incident(s)."

From: In Hospital Deaths from Medical Errors at 195,000 per Year USA

"In 2003 there were 6,328,000 car accidents in the US. There were 2.9 million injuries and 42,643 people were killed in auto accidents."

"In the U.S. for 2006, there were 30,896 deaths from firearms, distributed as follows by mode of death: Suicide 16,883; Homicide 12,791; Accident 642; Legal Intervention 360; Undetermined 220."

FIREARMS TUTORIAL

There are over 25,000 laws on the book's regarding guns and gun ownership. Now, since gun deaths are lower then medical mistakes and vehicle accidents where do you think more emphasis on "control" should be placed?

The Police And Personal Protection
    Police are under no legal obligation to provide protection for any individual. Courts have ruled the police have an obligation only to society as a whole. (Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1, 1981 )

Handgun Bans: The British Experience
    The crime rate in London is now higher than the crime rate in New York. Crimes with firearms have risen dramatically since the ban on handgun ownership was passed by Parliament. ("Gun law stalks Britain`s," The Express, May 14, 2001)

Study Of The Federal "Assault Weapon" Law
    The congressionally-mandated study of the federal "assault weapon" law found that: "At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." (Urban Institute, "Impact Evaluation of the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act of 1994," March 13, 1997, p. 3.)

Handguns Are Effective Defensive Tools
    Two of every three defensive uses of firearms are carried out with handguns. Private citizens benefit from handguns for the same reason that the police do: handguns are easy to carry and they are effective defensive tools. (Targeting Guns: Firearms and Their Control, Gary Kleck, Aldine de Gruyter, 1997)

Felons And Gun Registration
    In Haynes v U.S. (1968), the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that felons do not have to register illegally possessed guns, because the Fifth Amendment protects them against self-incrimination.

Firearm Tracing
    Most firearms that are traced by the BATF have not been used to commit violent crimes, and most firearms that have been used to commit violent crimes are never traced. That is one of the main reasons that the Congressional Research Service has concluded that the tracing system should not be used to make broad determinations about the kinds of guns that are used in crimes.

The annual number of accidental gun deaths among children has declined 90% since 1975. Today, the odds against a child dying in a gun accident are a million to one. Seventy-eight times as many children die in accidents involving or due to motor vehicles, suffocation, drowning, fire, bicycles and falls. (National Center for Health Statistics)

80 MILLION gun owners did nothing wrong today, several hundred CRIMINALS did!!

13. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

The guy could always get himself some Neuticles.

14. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

Alright!!! government health care coming to your testicles soon.

SF-

15. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

Register Doctors, Not Guns! I like it! :D

16. Redcap

Three or four of different sizes would be hilarious.

17. ogre

ogre Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Poor guy. I would like to donate him one of my own except that my wife took them from me, a number of years ago, and I haven't seen them since.

18. MinnesotaORnewbie

MinnesotaORnewbie Oregon Active Member

lol, there over rated, they just get in the way when sleeping or to much swing action