JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
found this site , and after punching around the cp for an hr.---- i believe "century arms " is going to import some --we're talking "KICK BUTT" guys--
no ! i do not work for this comp. , or affiliated in any way !

steven

<broken link removed>

"darkminstrel" a bit confused ? why may i ask is this happening ?
as far as i know--- no one is importing these yet !
we do have the ak's and sk's -- but none with the stocks,and fit and polish + weight difference .

steven

Well I see a 91/30 outfitted with an AK rail and a no-cheek-weld height scope. An SKS with the same 'feature'. An original issue Nagant revolver??? It looks like they're slapping on silly scope mounts to old first-line rifles and re-selling. The VEPR is a good deal as I know they're outstanding rifles but the rest of the selection leaves me puzzled as to exactly why.

the "vepr's" are the ones that really caught my eye...
to me anyway, the pistol grip on the stocks seem to be set a little more fwd. then most , and it looks to be a comfy stock !
i'm old school......so blue & wood is what i really look for, and i don't get to excited about lam. stocks . i always ask myself,couldn't they afford a whole piece of wood ?

my thoughts only.....steven

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads