JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Incredible that this gets 5 minutes as a "story" on the "news" and even on the "crawl" at the bottom during (almost) real news stories.
Just shows what a Corporate States Of America we've become.

HAHAHA!! We have Verizon now. Not exactly cheap but better service than Sprint was by far. So....feel free to PM me any other good money saving tricks you may have up your sleeve... ;)

I have a 3 year old iphone4. Works great. Paid for. Does everything I need it t0 do, and nothing that I don't. I don't need to pay for the insurance because I have been sitting on a free upgrade now for a couple of years so if I lost/dropped/broke it I could either upgrade or buy a used one off Craigslist for $150ish. Once the 6 is released, the 5's will probably be a free upgrade. I just don't see the need to always have the newest gadget and I sure as heck am not going to be waiting in line like an idiot to get one. Also...I am a UPS driver and whenever the new iphones come out we get absolutely buried with the additional volume from people ordering them online. Too bad I will be on vacation with a salmon rod in my hand on that day! LOLOLOL

I got a new iphone 5s from verizon after having my 4 for 3 years and it was having some issues.
I've had nothing but trouble ever since then. I'm really hating verizon and this phone. But now i'm stuck. Verizon really screws people with their rates, but they do have the best coverage in the biz. Get you by the balls.

I don't know why but for my wife and I we used to use under 2gigs each month, and not with the new 5s were using over 4 gigs with no changes or adding anything. I can't figure out why. Somehow within the first week of our plan we used almost 4 gigs.
I'm about to use my phone for target practice

When the 5 came out, there were loads of people calling and saying the same thing.please tell me you called VZW to troubleshoot?! There was a data glitch on the 5 when I was there and loads of people were having data spikes and going over/fees. Turns out it was a settings issue and there was an update for it, but you had to call and let them know and they supposedly wouldn't charge you for the extra data. That is, of course, excluding the data hogs, like Pandora, or other streaming services when not on WiFi.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top