JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Im pretty excited about this though

CXl5di3.jpg

Problem is, none of the ammunition you already paid for can be used in your iGun. You have to create an online account and re-purchase identical rounds from iAmmo.

Last Edited:
I'm not a huge fan of smart guns... So I think that I'll pass on the iGun...

But the all new iGun will automatically post who you shoot to your facebook and twitter accounts. Using Apple's amazing new gyroscopic position sensors, it will get tell you just how 'gansta' you were holding your gun. And for just a small $49.95 monthly fee, Apple will send the next of kin flowers and a $10 itunes card (limit two self defense shootings per month).

I'll admit, I'm an Apple guy. But no, not going to be going out to purchase the new iPhone just cause. I have an iPhone 5S that I got when my wife and I switched to Verizon. Before that I had the 5, which was my first iPhone. The big thing I like is that since I also have a MacBook and iPad, everything works together. I don't game so that will never be an issue for me. Whenever my phone does eventually die, I'll probably get whatever the current iPhone is or I'll see what I can find on eBay or craigslist from the guy that just HAS to have the newest, even if he just got the latest one the week before. With that being said, when the 6 is being sold would be a great time to look for their 5S being sold, lol.

I dont understand the concept of paying an exorbitant monthly fee to have others disturb you at THEIR convenience.o_O
An even stranger concept I notice but dont understand....people literally freak out if they dont get an immediate reply to their intrusion in your life.

I used to hear.....people would leave a message and say call me back at your convenience, but now if their call isnt return smartly as they see fit...they pressure the party with guilt...."what are you mad at me now?"........what did I do , why are you ignoring me?.......

I got news for ya......NOT EVERY THING IS ABOUT YOU....

edit: Im not anti-social........ Im anti-idiot

My wife and I regularly leave our phones either at home or in the truck when we go out so we can't be disturbed when we are having time to ourselves. We have a "burn phone" that is used for the babysitter for emergencies only. It is rather nice to NOT be connected. Strange how much better of a dinner you can have with your significant other or whoever if you're not attached to a phone. At first people didn't get it, but now it's "normal" for us to not return calls/texts immediately. My unit gets butthurt when they think they need to talk to me RIGHT THEN, but I made it rather clear that if it that important, they know where I live and can send a runner to my house. That usually gets the point across, lol. If they want me to be that connected, they can issue me a phone.

I have been an iPhone user for a number of years now, and an android user before that. Honestly, I am done with "smartphones" and will be going back to an old flip phone to keep in the glovebox of my car. The only thing I have ever used my phones for was to play music. A new $900 phone?! Bananas.

lol, even with my iPhone, I don't play music much through it. Maybe Pandora or something like that when I've got a wifi signal. I do have a 160gb iPod that I have a good chunk of my music on which is what I use to listen to my stuff. The smart phone is nice though when I'm overseas like I am now. Not gonna lie. Just wish it was easier to be without it. Maybe I can slowly wean myself off of it, lol....like a drug. Or maybe sell said iPhone and get an iPod touch for all the app type stuff....hmmm

I have been on Verizon for so many years now, and my average use (not even kidding) is usually around 30-40 min voice and .3-.5 data. I have an insane music stash, and I load lists onto my iPhone and listen from there. No need to sell the iphone to get a touch, it's the same thing, just without the voice. You can just quit the contract and use an app like Voxer Walkie Talkie to talk. Apps will always work so long as it connects to any wifi thats around, and not everyone locks their wifi.. :D I keep an old iPhone that's not connected to a carrier in the car and listen to music off of it, too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top