JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Still available, new lower price

This pistol is !!! seriously !!! awesome! Don't you want to be the awesomest dude on the rage with this hot little plinker. This Lorcin .22 is the best thing since sliced bread! It chops, it dices, it spits and froths at the mouth hungry for more .22 ammo!

YOU MUST HAVE IT IN YOUR SAFE

BqPtX.jpg

Willing to trade for .45ACP, .22lr, other amazingly cool and awesome guns, make me an offer.

FTF in Oregon

It's a Lorcin. I believe the model is L22. Willing to sell outright for $50

Nonononono yall are doing it all wrong. You suposed to go up in bid incrimints slowly.. with that said..ill give ya 2 bricks of blazers and 250 rounds of vintage .22lr the vintage stuff is comprabile to match hi velocity ammo in todays market..and ill make you some home made ciniman raison Bread, and a cheese cake

HEY Mine slices and minces and has 6 speeds!! Brand of hamilton Bay oh yeah and it froths at the mouth hungry for more vegetables! Any takers only asking 2 bricks for mine.....?

OK I have a couple serious questions. Relating the to the intended use of this firearm.

How well will it hold up to being placed in a dead guys hand and then being thrown across an asphult parking lot?

How many steps do you think it would hold to gether if dropped down?

Is it possible to file the serial number off it without screwing up the looks to much? Wouldn't want it traced back to anyone I know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top