JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was out at the General Purpose range at Tri-County today knocking the dust of my SKS when all of sudden a Kaboom rang out. Looked over to my left and saw a guy jump up holding his hand and swearing. He was quick to leave the range, but left a split P-Mag in the trash and spent cartridge in the trash.

-M

The Range Officer grabbed it right after I snapped the picture. My guess is that he and the other old timers will be laughing their asses off over it back at the club house..

Wow! Mini definitely gets the Nobel Piece Prize for on-the-spot reporting of an event germinated in no small part (pun intended) by our gift from Mister Nobel, resulting in pieces, coupled with his photo-documentation of the evidence prior to its being seized by the authorities. Allow me to offer a second speculative diagnosis based on Mini's "Magruder film": I would guess a possible cause as an under-load (primer only?) lodging a bullet in the barrel, followed by a charged load. This theory would hinge on the shaky premise that the action was operated adequately by the squib, or that Nimrod operated the action himself after the squib.

Authorities have neither confirmed or denied witnesses statements that two men were seen on a grassy knoll nearby.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top