JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First word of second sentence made me believe the first sentence.

Let's see here, the guy is a Maryland Governor, and knows about the crime problems in his state. Most of the crime is in high population districts, and centered in neighborhoods that are comprised mostly of minorities. The obvious conclusion is that the guy doesn't think Blacks and Hispanics should have guns. A Republican would be labeled a racist, but Democrats are exempt from the title. Go figure :rolleyes:

Sadly, many in the liberal media are eating this up, and are hailing O'Malley as being a MODERATE on gun control, pushing common sense solutions that could eliminate gun violence in our nation.

His views are far from moderate, as he also wants to eliminate the 2005 Federal law protecting the gun industry from lawsuits, so that gun makers in our country could then be sued out of business. How the hell is that being moderate??

Sadly, the Christian Science Monitor did a big write up on his plan today, and hailed his efforts to end gun violence. Although they did note that gun violence and murders are currently up dramatically in Maryland, especially in the city of Baltimore, where murders have skyrocketed in recent months.

O'Malley actually used to be the mayor of Baltimore, which I guess is why he is so keen on gun control.

So sadly, there are many people in the media that are swallowing his bubblegun, and are regurgitating it for him.

Good news is that the latest Democratic Presidential poll is only giving him 2% of the Democratic vote.

It is especially enlightening how he compares guns to the Ebola virus. Again, how on earth is that a reasonable stance?

Here is a link to today's article about O'Malley's plan in the Christian Science Monitor:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2015/0915/Could-Martin-O-Malley-s-plan-to-end-gun-violence-work

Last Edited:
:s0051: I don't think so.

Another stupid idea from a stupid politician. How's that strict gun control working for Maryland?

:s0140:

The Christian Science Monitor said that the new Maryland laws just need some time to be effective. They mentioned that the laws have only been in effect for 2 years now.

The Christian Science Monitor does seem to be highly anti gun. They also have a online article you can go through that teaches people that the 2nd Amendment does not apply to them, but only to state militias.

Baltimore has a huge increase in gun violence by the gang bangers. Just goes to prove that his strict gun laws only effect law abiding citizens and have no effect on criminal gun violence.

Considering he comes from one of the top 10 most violent states when it comes to gun-homicides, I don't see how even his own followers can believe him. Of course, I'm assuming they actually verify what it is he's saying, which I guess is a stretch.

He's an effing bottom-feeder who is currently forraging on a segment of the liberal population who has not-yet donated all their money for the primaries.

No doubt, he would follow through if elected.

Retail sales are going to spike as early as this Nov., if a strong Dem wins their primary.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top