JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
...just saw this and thought it was a pretty good action flick. Though i felt like there was alot going on in the movie that didnt quite add up for this sort of attack to happen (i.e. OPFOR C-130 making it that far into American air-space, people other than those designated to be allowed in the the white house "panic room" being allowed access, ability for the OPFOR to obtain and employ high-powered rifles against the entire secret service/D.C.P.D armed with only their sidearms) it did start the discussion around the horn with friends and family to the tune of: what is our response (our government and we ordinary citizens) if something this bad does hit the fan? Please offer your thoughts and discuss as i am really just curious to what everyone thinks about this possibility.

I noticed all of the things you just said as plot points, but it was definitely a solid action flick. What better, it didn't take the libby "let's make a right winger standin the real bad guy" like they did in White House Down.

It never made me think about any of the more serious issues you did. The movie was too popcorn for any real thought, atleast on my end. But it was sort of the Die Hard movie that should have been, instead of that crapfest we got earlier in the year.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top