JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hi, I have a camera that works awesomely; the only downside is that I cannot justify damn near 30 bucks for its memory card (XD series); but on the other hand, I already have a decent 7.2MP Sony digital camera to do all the photo-taking work; so I am wanting either 2-4 Remington 710 Long Action magazines for my 770, or $40 cash.
pics taken by the Sony lol. the maximum size memory card it takes is 2gb; Walmart, Target, Fred Meyer and Shutterbug wants $27-30 for that card; Kmart.com says has it for $15.25, but it is not in stock and not at the Albany K-mart, and I would rather not pay shipping via Amazon for the same thing, so am looking to get rid of it..

DSC00880.jpg

DSC00881.jpg

DSC00882.jpg

DSC00883.jpg

the Sony is not for sale (but it uses their own card, mem-stick); the Olympus does not take SD cards; if it did, I would be keeping it as I have 3 SD cards with no camera to go into lol. the card it needs is called XD, and is Olympus' proprietary memory system;

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top