Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Olympus FE 210 digital still camera; WTT or Sell

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by CamoDeafie, Oct 6, 2011.

1. CamoDeafie

CamoDeafie Albany Well-Known Member

hi, I have a camera that works awesomely; the only downside is that I cannot justify damn near 30 bucks for its memory card (XD series); but on the other hand, I already have a decent 7.2MP Sony digital camera to do all the photo-taking work; so I am wanting either 2-4 Remington 710 Long Action magazines for my 770, or $40 cash.
    pics taken by the Sony lol. the maximum size memory card it takes is 2gb; Walmart, Target, Fred Meyer and Shutterbug wants $27-30 for that card; Kmart.com says has it for $15.25, but it is not in stock and not at the Albany K-mart, and I would rather not pay shipping via Amazon for the same thing, so am looking to get rid of it..

DSC00880.jpg

DSC00881.jpg

DSC00882.jpg

DSC00883.jpg

2. Throckmorton

Throckmorton Florence,Ore ah gone Well-Known Member

can this use off the rack SD cards? i see sony's specs say it comes with 'sd picture it' card,does it need THEIR card? if off the rack,I'd be interested.
    thanks !

3. CamoDeafie

CamoDeafie Albany Well-Known Member

the Sony is not for sale (but it uses their own card, mem-stick); the Olympus does not take SD cards; if it did, I would be keeping it as I have 3 SD cards with no camera to go into lol. the card it needs is called XD, and is Olympus' proprietary memory system;