JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting, perhaps if Olympic and LaRaue before them can start a trend. If no one will make firearms for the people banning the firearms, maybe it will bring on a few second thoughts.

Good for Olympic Arms!

Here is my favorite OA gun, well mostly OA ;)

DSC_0010.jpg

Interesting, perhaps if Olympic and LaRaue before them can start a trend. If no one will make firearms for the people banning the firearms, maybe it will bring on a few second thoughts.

Good for Olympic Arms!

FN and H&K would sell to anyone in a heart beat. Maybe it will drive the prices up for the banning states with lower supply and constant/increasing demand.

Just sayin'

SF-

Ronnie Barrett beat both to the punchline - he told CA he would not sell anything to any govt agency in the state that the people of the state could not buy.

Yup, Ronnie was first but I hope more than these three companies tell not just New York but all govermnents that as long as they continue to pass these wacky laws they can buy their guns and ammo from China!:s0131:

Yes it would be good if all manufacturers would sell nothing but revolvers in New York for hand guns, and levers, bolts and Pump actions for long guns, no nasty automatics of any kind. I don't think that will happen.

Is Kimber going to stay in New York, their 1911's say Yonkers, New York on them.

The sentiment is good. Not sure what percentage of their business is from New York (or other commie states)... interesting to watch (a) if they follow through on it and turn away sales and (b) what impact there will be to the bottom line and how OLY responds to that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top