Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA Olympic Arms K9-GL-A3 9mm AR Carbine - takes Glock magazines

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by FourTeeFive, Apr 11, 2014.

1. FourTeeFive

FourTeeFive PNW Washington State Active Member

Very good condition K9-GL-A3 with only about 100 rounds through it. I am the original owner and it comes with the original case and one 17-round Glock factory magazine. It hasn't had any parts modifications done to it. I do have some Magpul furniture accessories that aren't on the gun which could be negotiated if interested.

It has a dedicated lower that only accepts Glock 9mm magazines; it is not an insert or a modified standard AR lower receiver. Barrel is 16”, button rifled, 416 stainless steel with a standard flash suppressor. I am told it is threaded 1/2-28 but have never confirmed that. It also has a Commercial buffer tube.

This one is the more expensive flat top upper receiver version that comes with a CAA detachable carry handle with A2 rear sight, so it looks very similar to the below factory photo.

I am near Bellingham but get down to Seattle at times, or up towards Blaine. Not interested in trades at this time. Would like to see a WA DL and prefer to see CPL to do the deal face to face.

$900

SOLD

OlympicArmsk9-gl_zps452c20cf.jpg

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
    Nwcid and kanuist like this.
  2. kanuist

kanuist SW Washington Member

FourTeeFive, How old is the gun and how many round through it? Are you the original owner? Thanks!

3. FourTeeFive

FourTeeFive PNW Washington State Active Member

I purchased it new in August of 2008 for $980 plus tax. It has less than 100 rounds through it and I am the original owner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.