JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
closed 11/29. edited trade list 11/28/2009. re-opened 11/12/2009.

Want to trade for items(s) on my wish list, not interested in sale at this time. not interested in pistols from OR.

Olympic Arms CAR-15. 5.56, standard barrel, carbine length with adjustable buttstock. A2 sights, NOT a flat top. Pre clinton ban. With original box, manual, 30 round mag and simple sling. With padded case. Shot <100 rounds. I'm thinking my value is $xxx. I bought it as new in box, shot it, cleaned it well, and stored it away a long time ago.

Near Tacoma in Kitsap County.

Trades /part trades I would consider include Colt New Agent .45, Glock 19 or 26 or other poly 9mm such as XD or XDM, or Smith and Wesson M&P. S&W 3914 (not 3913), SP101, GP100, J frame airweight or similar charter arms in .38. EMP 9 mm is on my list too. Winchester .357 short barrel, no tang safety. Mossberg 590A. cash or hardware either way to make difference. lets talk.

Thanks for your consideration, Pics on request via correspondence. pic link to Olympic Arms new similar, except mine has the older 3 position butstock.

Joe

yeouza, i wish you were closer to eugene oregon..everytime i see something i want its 300 or 400 miles away,,, heeee.

i have a rugerSP101 new in the box with 1box of 357 shells and 2 boxes of 38cal and an extra grips all papers and shipping box to. what kind of trade would you do john call if you still have the rifle my # is 360-666-4664 or cell # 360-607-6366 call if interested ask for john anytime thank you.

Thanks for the interest. PMs replied to, not interested in mauser. added winchester .357 carbine and mossberg 590A to my trade list.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top