JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
is Vulcan even still in business? i thought they were long gone.. different DBA, perhaps?

Vulcan Armament is still very much in business. Their customer support person even said that they were backordered due to increased demand. :)

An Oly for $475 isn't bad locally. Complete Del-Ton Uppers start at $395-$425. RRA can be bought online for $480.

There's obviously demand for guns that go bang at lower cost.

Right on. Any ammo out there that's inexpensive but won't gum up the works..Too Bad?
All I have is a cache' of Remington HP's and FMJ. I assume that's a decent .223 ammo?

(I'm used to shooting only Shotguns/Ak's by the way.)
Cheap ammo for me is the norm.
Though I baby my rifles.. I don't feed'em well.

Brass cased ammo is typically good. It's the steel cased stuff (Brown Bear, Wolf) that is usually budget priced and what people typically refer too.

Keep your gun lubed and if you start having problems with FTF/FTE, clean the chamber and then go for it again. Some guns are just going to be picky. But you'll never know until you shoot it.

I've heard that AKs love the wolf stuff all day long.... :)

Rem and UMC should be fine. Save your brass!

Save my brass? Play on words or actually save it?
(Sorry, I'm new to the reloading as well.)
=/
Yeah, both my Saiga 7.62x39 and my Saiga .308 can't get enough of the stuff! Never had a problem, but then again.. both are Ak's. =]

:) Sorry, not a play on words. Save the spent brass that you shoot (steel too) and put them in 5 gallon buckets. Then take it to the scrap yard for $. Or package the fired brass and sell it on this forum. It helps you earn a little cash to feed your habit.

Or keep it and start reloading yourself.

:) Sorry, not a play on words. Save the spent brass that you shoot (steel too) and put them in 5 gallon buckets. Then take it to the scrap yard for $. Or package the fired brass and sell it on this forum. It helps you earn a little cash to feed your habit.

Or keep it and start reloading yourself.

+1 :s0155:

Regardless what you do with it, why just "throw away" what you've already paid for?? Especially when there are folks that would be glad to buy the spent cases.

AND besides, you are doing your part to keep shooting areas clean (and open). :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top