JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

I've got an older Olympic A2 upper I've had loitering around for a while too long. I originally bought this used as a part of a complete gun. It does not appear to have had much in the way of round count but you know how that goes.... Upper does not have any forge code markings that I can see and wears a dark, almost black finish. Teardrop forward assist. There are a few small marks on the receiver and carry handle channel from a scope mount. Pretty minor. 20" HBAR Barrel shows some scratches and wear from use. Again, nothing major. The blackened SS barrel is double struck/marked 5.56 and SS just ahead of the FSB. Commercial profile BCG and standard CH ARE INCLUDED. Bolt is marked MPC. Biggest flaw is the Cast FSB and endcap show surface rust and some in the cracks from being stored improperly in a soft case and allowed to grow. If I was going to keep it I would probably just remove the FSB to clean it up a bit but I'm moving onto other projects. I feel I priced it accordingly. Strong bright bore. Does NOT come with rifle length handguards as shown. What you see is what you will get. SOLD$275SOLD shipped via USPS priority insured with tracking. USPS MO's or PP F&F or add 3%. Pics show oil from flash, I tried to wipe it down before pics but I keep em pretty wet with oil when not in use. Cross posted on another local forum too so first I'll take it gets it. Thanks for looking!

thunderupper%20026_zps2hdevslk.jpg
thunderupper%20030_zpstln5ywx9.jpg thunderupper%20029_zps2tweykjg.jpg thunderupper%20031_zpsrjs1z5re.jpg

thunderupper%20034_zpsxfpuwsk4.jpg thunderupper%20036_zpsxj29w9qd.jpg thunderupper%20037_zpsohn45x5t.jpg thunderupper%20038_zps6iuw8sph.jpg thunderupper%20039_zpsbweqg7vz.jpg thunderupper%20033_zpshbeem9hp.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top