1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS/WTT OR Olympic Arms 9mm Upper $475 shipped

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by aljames, Mar 2, 2016.

1. aljames

aljames Rogue Valley Active Member

Reduced to $425 shipped! Here's a used Olympic Arms 9mm upper. This came off a preban oly lower. Strong bore This has 11.5" ish barrel which is hard to get exact an measurement of because of shroud used to make it legal length. I don't have any mags for this but they are available for around $45 or you can convert it to use several different styles of mags. C7 style upper with excellent finish. Barrel is blackened SS and shows some chipping and scratches on the end of the shroud and on the barrel ahead of the FSB from handling. I bought this used so I'm not sure of the round count. Cross posted on other forums.....$425 shipped where legal.

oly%20001_zpszkanbq7q.jpg oly%20005_zpslfkwr6gi.jpg oly%20009_zpsvkxgwjco.jpg oly%20018_zpsmsovatyj.jpg oly%20007_zpsw4gt52mp.jpg
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
  2. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

I hope this is not inappropriate, but if anyone is hesitating on buying this I have a lower receiver Oly Arms mag well block to allow 9mm Sten mags to work with this upper. :)
    aljames likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.