JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Reduced to $425 shipped! Here's a used Olympic Arms 9mm upper. This came off a preban oly lower. Strong bore This has 11.5" ish barrel which is hard to get exact an measurement of because of shroud used to make it legal length. I don't have any mags for this but they are available for around $45 or you can convert it to use several different styles of mags. C7 style upper with excellent finish. Barrel is blackened SS and shows some chipping and scratches on the end of the shroud and on the barrel ahead of the FSB from handling. I bought this used so I'm not sure of the round count. Cross posted on other forums.....$425 shipped where legal.

oly%20001_zpszkanbq7q.jpg oly%20005_zpslfkwr6gi.jpg oly%20009_zpsvkxgwjco.jpg oly%20018_zpsmsovatyj.jpg oly%20007_zpsw4gt52mp.jpg

Last Edited:
I hope this is not inappropriate, but if anyone is hesitating on buying this I have a lower receiver Oly Arms mag well block to allow 9mm Sten mags to work with this upper. :)