JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Now for the longest time you had to have a modified lower with a mag block that'll accept a modified MAC-10 mag or other grease fun mags, then within this year I saw they had came out with a mag that resembles a AR15 mag that's on roids. The bad part about the mags is they don't fit, spikes, dpms, noveske, and stag lowers, at least the ones I tested. But they fit mega lowers and this random 90 dollar lower I bought. Besides the goose chase to find a lower the mag will fit, this upper is a force to be reckon with, I've owned a bazooka brow DI AR45 rifle and a HK USC that took grease gun mags, and I can say that this current set up I have is f'en sweet, very light, easy handling and the mags are so easy to squeeze in the 18 rnds, and I can conceal it if need be, probably during the winter when I got the duster on :cool:. Other then that this thing is gonna be underneath my driver seat when I'm in a bind.
IMAG0126-1.jpg

I used to have a bazooka bros 45 rifle, with the lower that accepts the grease gun mags that have a little notch drilled out so you can still use a regular AR mag release catch, it was nice but strange feeling, all this gun with this skinny stick mag. But it's still nice, you could beat someone with one of those mags as a last ditch effort lol.

The oly arms mag is a single stack and it works, locks back after the last round as well.

I have shot a kriss super v pistol, the recoil is next to nothing, but not all ammo can round through the super v, at the time I shot the pistol version, some manufacture came out with Kriss Super V .45acp ammo that was a tad bit more money than the regular say remington UMC bulk.

If I can I would like to find a SBR HK UMP.

I have a couple of the 9mm uppers and what is nice is that not one thing needs to be done to the lower to swap from 5.56 to 9mm. Just bought the second one and it came with the newer plastic Oly mag but my old one uses Sten mags and back when they were cheap, I converted 40 mags. Just ordered a Hahn Precision Mag well adapter to use the sten mags in the newer one also. It's nice cause it drops in from the top of the lower receiver.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top