JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was just admiring the engraved S&W that was posted as an early Christmas present... so heres my early Christmas present to myself. Finally found this at Mary's Pistols (Tacoma, WA) last week after looking for a looong time. Gun is simply beautiful.

I know :) I bought it brand spankin' new in box. I couldn't believe I found one so I had to buy it. It's hard to get a good picture of the color case hardened finish, but its perfect. Smooth and even over the whole gun.

MyGuns001aa.jpg
MyGuns003aa.jpg
OAConstable008aa.jpg
OAConstable015aa.jpg

Thanks- it's def. a rare gun. Olympic Arms in the only 1911 builder doing color case hardened guns. Plus it's cool for a born and raised Washingtonian to have a gun made right down the highway in Olympia.
22many- I've only seen two shops around here stocking new Olympic Arms 1911s... people either love em or hate em :)

Thanks- it's def. a rare gun. Olympic Arms in the only 1911 builder doing color case hardened guns. Plus it's cool for a born and raised Washingtonian to have a gun made right down the highway in Olympia.
22many- I've only seen two shops around here stocking new Olympic Arms 1911s... people either love em or hate em :)

Looks like I'll have to make a trip up to Washington. I've been wanting one for awhile but don't want to wait close to a year for one to be built.

I have two of the match masters in the bead blast finish very happy with them.I like the case hardened finish nice 1911

Little more info would be cool. Any problems with them? Are they finicky with some ammo? Good groupings? I'm mainly asking because I've been looking at the cohort model for quite some time now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top