JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder what the turn out is going to be like considering it is the same day the Seahawks are going to be whooping the niners for the NFC championship.

To even consider some game being more important than the 2nd amendment is shameful to say the least. Those that do belong in a frilly doily crocheting forum, not a firearms forum.

What is disturbing is the degree of silence on this thread with "yes we'll be there" not showing.
Lots of talk throughout the year but when the rubber needs to meet the pavement, many just retreat to silence. ??? I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

What is disturbing is the degree of silence on this thread with "yes we'll be there" not showing.
Lots of talk throughout the year but when the rubber needs to meet the pavement, many just retreat to silence. ??? I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Men will be there, little overgrown boys will be swilling beer and shouting at a TV screen and people who want to disarm them

This is the big game... I'll be there just like last year. Oh man, the street was fun!!! Bring me my sign from last year, Blitz!
"My AR has hurt as many people as this sign has" or something along those lines. I'm bringing the family!!!

This is the big game... I'll be there just like last year. Oh man, the street was fun!!! Bring me my sign from last year, Blitz!
"My AR has hurt as many people as this sign has" or something along those lines. I'm bringing the family!!!

I still like the old one about "my gun has killed fewer people than Ted Kennedy's Car".

I don't have signs! But I have 3 family members coming!

We're confirmed for tomorrow!

I'll be wearing a blue shirt that says "Protect the American Way" with a Wolf and Flag on it. (Well, and probably a coat over that!)

I'll also be wearing a black cowboy hat and blue jeans. :)

Well I made it there last year to OC in support, but I just brought home my first son from the hospital last night, so cannot make it today. In a way though I'm "converting" one more to the cause by raising him just as my dad did with me.

There were definitely fewer people than I heard last year, but still several hundred patriots showed up, rifles slung, pistols holstered and warm smiles displayed!

It was great to put some faces with some names. It was awesome to meet Caveman Jim (Thanks for letting my store my AR in your rig when we went for coffee. That thing gets heavy just standing there for hours!)

Blitzkrieg I was looking forward to meeting you, it was great to chat. We'll have to chat again sometime!

HUGE salute to the Washington State Patrol guys who just walked around, smiled and visited with people and didn't freak out because of some lawfully slung rifles.

The only time they frowned was when a gun control advocate drove by yelling "How many people have you killed today?!?" And flipped us off. Classy. :)

It's nice to see the faces of the people I will be standing with in the fight for liberty.

You folks made last year's rally electric, let's do it again today!

I sure hope you got a bigger turnout than we did in Oregon.
Got to meet a couple folks. DREW and Playboy Penguin and chatted a bit with Kevin and Bryan at the OFF booth, but was sure disappointed with the disgraceful turnout.

Jack, was good to meet you and the family and your welcome to use my car as a safe anytime. Blitz good to finally meet someone who is almost local & thanks for bringing an extra flag for me to wave around!!!
Was defiantly shocked at the numbers today, I guess some have their priorities in mixed up, y'all could have at least showed up for a 1/2 or an hour to show solidarity for the cause... I will never leave it up to anyone else to do my duty while I am able!!!

I was there and met several of you, you are all nobility. Eternal disgrace and my disbrother~ment of any "man" who preferred a stupid ball game. Go home to Europe and lick the hands of those who care for you as we certainly do NOT, and I know you not

It was a pleasure to meet Mr. and Mrs. Blitzkreig at the rally today!

It wasn't the hugest turnout ever, but we still beat MDA 5 or 6 times over with turnout.....

It was a pleasure to meet Mr. and Mrs. Blitzkreig at the rally today!

It wasn't the hugest turnout ever, but we still beat MDA 5 or 6 times over with turnout.....

You showed up, and in doing so prove you are a man of distinction and purpose, such are rare, treasure our rally and comradeirie , it will remain with you all your days

Could you stop calling into question the "manliness" of people who didn't show up? How about you blame the morons that put this on championship weekend of football season. Sorry, I would, ten thousand times over, rather watch football and eat good food with my family than wait out in the cold mingling with children who name call on the internet. I'm very happy an supportive of those who made the trip, and who put in the effort, people who are positive and who further 2a in a positive light.

That said, I don't like browbeating namecallers, confederate flag wavers, or packs of bikers who inevitably show up with a combined muffler decibel level somewhere above a monster truck rally. Good for them for showing up, but when they are the loudest of the supporters, no thanks. I'll stick to writing letters and speaking to my local congressman, as I have continuously. Call me when a rally is held during business hours at the capitol, or a day you're not making me choose a rally over family time. I'd like to meet a lot of you in person, but not at the expense of my family.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top