JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We will be there. Just curious who asked for the open bolt and no loaded mags? Liberals who fear any peaceful rallies from law abiding gun owners?

They have nothing to fear unless they do not protect the Constitution. ..

It was just a request from the State Patrol. In the interest of a successful rally the chance of a negligent discharge might be less.. bring all the loaded mags you want, I will be bringing some as well as CCW

I cross strapped a PTR91 and my gal's AR15 (she was there, sore shoulder) with empty inserted mags, had a backpack with several mags for both

I just healed my bad rotator cuff so I'll be packing my HK52 on my shoulder and the PTR with Gen 3 NV on a bipod on the ground, with a fun sign

Same advice I posted on another forum about this rally:

(I'd never discourage anyone from attending a 2A event, of course...)

This isn't a hunting camp, it's the Capitol campus, so dress and behave accordingly.

We're on the even of a political battle royal on the dueling initiatives so try real hard NOT to provide the opposition with a YouTube disaster that could be used against gun owners.

Enjoy the day

You can find me by looking for the HK 52 pistol and my PTR 91 with a huge NV scope, and the SHREK sign, plus two Don't Tread on Me flags on bamboo poles. I'll definitely spend time out at the street..

I'm in the process of making some signs with witty but true & meaningful slogans. I'll be the redbearded step child of the Duck Dynasty Clan so stop me & say HEY!!! I'll also be wearing a fashionable AR and Camo to boot!!!!

Come out to Capitol Ave and wave a flag, I'll have a spare for ya :cool:

I'm setting up my sign to stand by itself on the sidewalk, facing traffic

I know this short notice... Is any body from the Vancouver/Clark County area going and interested in carpooling. I would be willing to contribute gas money or drive. I've never been and have no idea where to go; plus I can't really afford the gas to drive by myself.

I know this short notice... Is any body from the Vancouver/Clark County area going and interested in carpooling. I would be willing to contribute gas money or drive. I've never been and have no idea where to go; plus I can't really afford the gas to drive by myself.

After the big interchange on I-5 (North of Tumwater) take the first exit and follow the signs to the State capitol.. it's right on Capitol Blvd at the top of the hill. park anywhere downtown as the meters are not used on weekends, and walk up the hill

Also you could always join the Salem one. It's a National stand and event.
That is only 30 miles south.

I wonder what the turn out is going to be like considering it is the same day the Seahawks are going to be whooping the niners for the NFC championship.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top