JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I will be editing this post as I get time to list all items or subtract items that are gone, so check back often. Please contact me via PM with your interests and what type of transaction you might want, so as not to clutter up this thread. Most of these are brand new factory items with a warranty, unless otherwise stated. They are left over stock (now personal items) from a closed business, and a few used items of mine, as listed. At the end of this post I will list the kind of trades I would most likely consider, but I may consider other items as well. Shipping if any will be USPS priority mail. I can take mailed in money orders. I can also meet for FTF trades if you are local or travel through the South Sound

Ruger Mini 14 factory front sights, SS rollpin included.. (3) @ $3 ea

AK47 top cover Weaver scope mt, new cond.. (1) @ $12

No pic..Safariland steel clip magazine holder for the Beretta 84.. works on up to 1.75 inch belts, also great for mounting under counters, dashes, nightstands, etc.. may also fit Browning and CZ magazines, I am not sure.. (3) @ $10 total

Ruger 10/22 factory (but used) barrel takeoffs. (The stainless barrel is SOLD) the blued one has maybe 500 rds thru it.. the blued barrel has some slight wear marks from dis assembly under the included aftermarket handguard, but overall very nice. has factory sights. $28

Hatch brand leather gloves.. I have several of each type. First is the Friskmaster with Spectra liners that are blade and needle resistant. Great defensive gloves. I have (4) in medium size, $15 a pair. Next are the Defenders, they are SAP gloves with 8 OZ of steel shot in the knuckles.. $15 a pair. I have (1) Medium left

Huge pile of Volquartsen accessories for the MK 2 Ruger and the 10/22 Ruger.. not all items are pictured

(1) Ruger 10/22 22 short factory style 10 rd magazine @ $21 (below dealer cost!) SOLD
(1) Ruger 10/22 .22 Short kit, brand new, complete in clam package $155 (dealer cost= $175!) SOLD
(1) Ruger MK II left hand Volthane rubber grips @ $22 ea (below dealer cost!)

EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE FOLLOWING PIC IS GONE

Left to right..
(1) silver and (1) blued Mini 14 no gunsmith mounts.. @ $12 each Blued mount is SOLD/Silver is SPF
(1) M1A no gunsmith mount, blued $45
(2) Eagle range mags for the Beretta 92 9MM.. would not recommend them for self defense, but great for the range @ $5 for both

Now these are rare kitties.. left are (3) Olympic Arms-converted 9MM Sten gun mags for their AR15 9MM conversion SOLD I also have the super rare Olympic Arms .45 ACP AR15 mags (no picture, have 2 of them left) that are made from the no longer imported and now rare Uzi 16 rders. I need $230 each for the converted .45 mags/on the Right are the original 16 shot UZI mags that are the basis for the .45 conversions.. I need $200 each to part with the basic UZI mags, have (3) All are brand new in perfect cond, the unconverted UZI mags are still in the original wrappers, no disappointments

High Standard factory 6 inch heavy barrel. This side has a little holster wear but it's very slight. Bore is mint. I want $70 for it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also have a small box full of factory new Mec Gar Italian heat treated pistol magazines. These are hard to get right now.. this post is too long already, so I will list them below in a new post
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trades

AR15 M4 (16 inch short 7 inch handguard config) 1 in 7, 8, or 9 twist barrel, new or near new. Do not need front gas block/sight. Chrome lined or SS, I can add cash for the barrel deal

Small rifle primers

Once fired, Boxer 5.56 military brass (Lake City, WCC, etc)

1 x brass in 7.62 NATO

7MM Mauser factory ammo, factory jacketed bullets for reloading/also dies/brass

Good condition-good brand single stage rifle/pistol press

Dies and shell holders in 45-70/7.62 x 54R/32 auto

Good running 460 truck engine/ 1979 type

Nice condition mountain bikes/need 2, 1 EA mens/lady

High quality workout treadmill

Here are the Mec Gar magazines.. they are nearly all sold or traded now, remaining are brand new in the hanger packaging

The following are $22 each or trade

(1) Beretta 96 .40 cal 12 rd blue

(1) Browning Hi Power .40 10 rd nickel

(2) Para Ordinance P18 .38 Super 17 rd nickel

I will take these.
(1) MK II extended bolt release, blued @ $8 ea
(1) Ruger 10/22 auto bolt release, stainless @ $8 ea
(2) Hex head takedown screws @ $3 each

I will also take this if is the newer style Volq. Trigger. The skinnier trigger (Slimmer than trigger guard) with both pretravel and overtravel set screws.
(1) Ruger MK II target trigger kit @ $20

I am also interested in one of the large tool bags. Can you please measure the length and height of the larger one?

I will take these.
(1) MK II extended bolt release, blued @ $8 ea
(1) Ruger 10/22 auto bolt release, stainless @ $8 ea
(2) Hex head takedown screws @ $3 each

Sold, pending funds

I will also take this if is the newer style Volq. Trigger. The skinnier trigger (Slimmer than trigger guard) with both pretravel and overtravel set screws.
(1) Ruger MK II target trigger kit @ $20

It's the old style stainless wide type. The new ones are aluminum

I am also interested in one of the large tool bags. Can you please measure the length and height of the larger one?

6 " high/6" wide/16" long. Due to construction they tend to bite in and stay put on the floor of a vehicle and not slide around. High quality brass zippers.. I've already sold two of them to a local, have plenty more to unload

Please PM me to proceed

I'll take the AK grip provided it is made in the US as the paper in the photo suggests

PM on the way

You have not contacted me or picked up the item for several days now, so it's back in the "for sale" list.. :(

EDIT.. A2the K has contacted me and we will see what happens..

Blitzkrieg,

I also must apologize for not contacting you or sending payment after my first PM to you. I have been under the weather this week and work has been like work. I had actually forgotten that I had committed to these items. This is not a usual thing that I would let happen. I will contact you via PM as well, but I felt I also needed to post this in public as well and seeing that the thread would not be bumped by much.

My apologies for letting this slip!

:eek:

~Nox

Blitzkrieg,

I also must apologize for not contacting you or sending payment after my first PM to you. I have been under the weather this week and work has been like work. I had actually forgotten that I had committed to these items. This is not a usual thing that I would let happen. I will contact you via PM as well, but I felt I also needed to post this in public as well and seeing that the thread would not be bumped by much.

My apologies for letting this slip!

:eek:

~Nox

No problem, contact me when you can. I lowered some prices just now

Apologies for the delay but I have lost one box which has some of the recently requested items in it and I will have to tear my storage room apart to find it.. will PM all back when I get that done. I have updated the list and if you don't see it there that means it's been traded or sold

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top