JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
NOS Colt M4 Socom barrel assembly (light storage marks). Includes delta ring, FH and Colt sling mount. - $295 - SOLD

Surefire M620V white/IR, near new condition. Everything in the pic is included. - $229 SOLD

http://www.opticsplanet.com/surefire-m620v-scoutlight-white-ir-led-weaponlight-black.html

Available for local pickup or I can ship (prices do not include shipping. I accept cash for local transactions, USPS MO or other certified funds if shipping. Thanks for looking and please contact me if you have any questions.

IMG_7577_zps3ab066d6.jpg

IMG_7569_zpsd679fe0f.jpg

IMG_7576_zps8dc61709.jpg

Last Edited:
I am interested in the Surefire light. How much use approximately has it had? And am I reading the link correctly that it is a 150 lumen light? Thank you!

yes 150 lum. It was used a couple of times indoor when I first received it, that is about it. Its like new.
I am brand new to the site. After browsing around I am still not sure how I send you a personal message. I assure you I am not a spammer. Can you post a link that tells me how to do that? I wanted to make you an offer on the light. Thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top