Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR olt M4 14.5" Socom Barrel Assy, Surefire M620V White/IR Weaponlight

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by df662, Dec 26, 2014.

1. df662

df662 Hillsboro, OR Active Member

NOS Colt M4 Socom barrel assembly (light storage marks). Includes delta ring, FH and Colt sling mount. - $295 - SOLD

Surefire M620V white/IR, near new condition. Everything in the pic is included. - $229 SOLD

http://www.opticsplanet.com/surefire-m620v-scoutlight-white-ir-led-weaponlight-black.html

Available for local pickup or I can ship (prices do not include shipping. I accept cash for local transactions, USPS MO or other certified funds if shipping. Thanks for looking and please contact me if you have any questions.

IMG_7577_zps3ab066d6.jpg

IMG_7569_zpsd679fe0f.jpg

IMG_7576_zps8dc61709.jpg

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  2. Don Cooper

Don Cooper New Member

I am interested in the Surefire light. How much use approximately has it had? And am I reading the link correctly that it is a 150 lumen light? Thank you!

3. df662

yes 150 lum. It was used a couple of times indoor when I first received it, that is about it. Its like new.

Don Cooper likes this.
  4. Don Cooper

Don Cooper New Member

I am brand new to the site. After browsing around I am still not sure how I send you a personal message. I assure you I am not a spammer. Can you post a link that tells me how to do that? I wanted to make you an offer on the light. Thank you.

5. df662

click on my username (df662) on the left side of this post. A little window pops up, click on start conversation. BTW price is firm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.