JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You pay the piper now, or you pay the piper later .... If you can buy the F-150 then you knew the gas consumption scenario ahead of time. I bought a hybrid and knew it would be about a tank and a half every month based upon my driving. Sometimes preparing is deciding what to buy, as well as when to buy it.

I'd like to see you tow my excavator or tractor with that POS hybrid. Instead of a fairy hybrid, why don't you just ride a bicycle? Don't do things half fast; go all in.

Very interesting thread here.

The alleged perpetrator, Dewitt, is a graduate of Alameda High, where he played football, as well as the grandson of a former Berkeley city councilman. His mother told authorities he had a “history of mental illness,” though of what kind, it is not known.

Confirms my theory the mentally ill are behind the vast majority of random acts of violence.

You pay the piper now, or you pay the piper later .... If you can buy the F-150 then you knew the gas consumption scenario ahead of time. I bought a hybrid and knew it would be about a tank and a half every month based upon my driving. Sometimes preparing is deciding what to buy, as well as when to buy it.

Some of us dont have the option of buying a plastic car! We haul trailers, equipment, material, tools etc etc! We buy and drive trucks because that is our industry and frankly for me being 6'10" tall and 395lbs a truck is the only thing I am comfortable with. I dont have the "option" of buying a cheap plastic POS car that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and gets 40+ MPG. So I should be punished because I "chose" not to buy a so called "hybrid? Im sorry, you can shove it! People should have the option to buy whatever the heck they want, but Ill be damned if I am told I made a mistake because I didn't purchase the current flavor of the year!

Yep I drive a GMC ext long bed 4x4 with a crossover tool box with about 300lb of stuff in it, fuel economy sucks any I get teased, but when the weather is bad everyone wants to follow me in the snow because I make a path for them, I have had to tell plenty of the hybrid drivers sorry I cannot pull you because there is no where to hook onto and I am not taking the responsibility of ripping your car in 1/2 with a little tug.

All of the people who tease me about driving my gas guzzler, get told sorry I cannot help you when they need someone to haul or help them with something. Tease away and rent a u-haul when you need something smart @$$

But when I get the money I will buy something with better fuel economy to drive back and forth to office. But when I bought my truck I had to make a choice truck with 4x4 or something else, so far the 4x4 has paid for itself by moving me and returning a couple of favor to non smart @$$'$

Very interesting thread here.

Originally Posted by A.I.P.
The alleged perpetrator, Dewitt, is a graduate of Alameda High, where he played football, as well as the grandson of a former Berkeley city councilman. His mother told authorities he had a "history of mental illness," though of what kind, it is not known.
Confirms my theory the mentally ill are behind the vast majority of random acts of violence.

It's becoming VERY popular with wealthy perps to have 'undiscribed' mental health issues

I bought a bicycle as a survival item and hope I never have to ride the damn thing. Sorry, but anyone over 40 looks idiotic on a bicycle. Got the required goofy helmet also. As a kid I'd barrel down streets and through intersections on metal skates in nothing but shorts and a tee shirt, but now I guess I am supposed to worry about death and dismemberment.

There seem to be some pretty rude folks on this site. Some even seem to believe they are victims of circumstances and not responsible for their actions, reactions, and inactions. As my father kept telling me, 'Life is tough and then you die.'

I am sorry some of you have this 'Thing' about California. Perhaps looking at all of America as American might help ease the pain.

Last Edited:
There seem to be some pretty rude folks on this site. Some even seem to believe they are victims of circumstances and not responsible for their actions, reactions, and inactions. As my father kept telling me, 'Life is tough and then you die.'

I am sorry some of you have this 'Thing' about California. Perhaps looking at all of America as American might help ease the pain.

No, actually it does not help at all, Commiefornia is still Commiefornia.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads