JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$95
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
This thing is rad, ive had it for about a year and I've only used it a handful if times. Im using a weapon mounted light now and I have a different smaller in home flashlight so im selling this. 3200 LUMENS!! This thing turns night into day. 5 modes, from 5 lumens all the way up to 3200. Can last up to 12 days i think on the moonlight mode. Comes with everything I bought it with, magnetic charging cable, magnetic bedside/car mount, nice little sheath, 5000mah rechargeable lithium battery.

I've only used this thing a handful of times. Mostly just to show off how stupid bright it is haha. Paid $150 for this package last year.

Only trade would be for a black Daniel defense furniture kit (stock, grip, foregrip ) or an olight odin weapon light.
No shipping. No other trades. Meet in NE Portland area.

20210405_131006-01.jpeg 20210405_131047-01.jpeg 20210405_131359-01.jpeg 20210405_131055-01.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Not trying to veer off course, but what gun holster/bracket is that??
Cant remember the name. Got it on Amazon. I love it though

The Seeker Pro 2 has become my go-to grab/pocket light given how useful the control interface is. I use it primarily for late night dog walks around the neighborhood. The
two button tap for full intensity is great as is the moonlight mode (and in between).

It uses the current tesla favorite 21700 cell ...but be clear that for you to use the
magnetized charging feature you must purchase the Olight proprietary battery where
the - and + are at the same end. If you have time, you can hack and mod a generic
cell accordingly but it is a little time consuming. On the other hand, you can use
a generic 21700 protected battery and charge it via non-Olight, non-magnetic
charger and be happy with that (which is what I do with spare batteries).

Because the power button is located on the tube...up near the reflector, when you grab
it you do need to feel your way around until your finger detects the low profile
rubber button...or the sharper corners of the metal surrounding the power button.

Flashlights are like underwear, neck ties, pistol grips etc....each person needs to assess
if it fits their tactical mindset and style of use. I found that the Seeker Pro 2 is the
best, all around for quick grab ....more often than not.

I do have soda can 9k and 14k lumen lights but those can't be viewed as pocket carry.

Check out the specs and physical features. If you think it fits your style I think you
will be tickled to have this in your collection. I own 2 now. (hope this is a useful bump)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top