JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$60
Manufacturer
Olight
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
********** > PENDING < **********

Selling one BRAND NEW IN UNOPENED PACKAGE -
OLIGHT PL mini Valkyrie 2

* Rechargable (built in polymer battery)

* Magnetic charger (USB)

* Cree XD-L HD CW LED

* 600 lumen

* 100 meter / 328 foot "throw"

* Adjustable rail - prior to mounting you can leave the light in current position or slide it forward / rearward to best suit your application. Once attached it is locked into position.

* Additional hardware to mount on any / all platforms. I've been able to attach these without having to change factory set up - picatinny / Sig, ECT.

I have several of these and they are my absolute favorite type of firearm light. These offer just what you need.. simply put they are on or off. No strobe light or high / low feature - therefore in a "high stress" situation your not going to have to worry about what setting to put your light on / just push the bar.

I'm short on funds so selling my "extra / back up" to help out with current bills otherwise I'd hang on to this for future needs / sorry no trades & I'm "firm" on the listed price.

Your not going to find a better rechargable (battery and USB magnetic charger included) LED weapon light that's brand new in unopened package for my listed price of $60 dollars.

These are $89.95 @ Amazon

$60 dollars cash (I don't have PayPal)

Looking for a face to face transaction in the Hillsboro / Beaverton area (Sportsman Warehouse off of highway 26 and 185th preferred)

Thanks

IMG_20200126_002242892~2.jpg IMG_20200127_122524712~2.jpg IMG_20200127_122426058~2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews