JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I check out Ole's pretty regularly. He's got a lot of stuff, but he knows the market too. This means i never see a really good deal. Everything is expensive or market price. They are always friendly, but they are sales people first. There's always people in the store buying, though.

If you are looking for BiMart prices, go to BiMart.

Ole is one of the most honest and up front business owners. They have been in business for so long because of his excellent customer service, his honesty, and his work.

A bit hard to find, but worth the trip. You will have find a better shop in the Salem area.

I'm not disagreeing with you.

I'm just saying he's not cheap. I wanted another magazine for my pistol. Online they cost $15 but there's $10 shipping i didn't want to pay. So i went to Ole's. No problem, he had one; for $45. So i went to MLC Exotic Class III and bought one for $20.

If you don't know your prices, you could wind up spending much more money than it's worth.

Last Edited:
I voted excellent because they have answered four of my questions over the phone. Once, the guy answering the phone refused to answer my gunsmithing question because he was unsure of his answer and gave me the gunsmith's private number. Yes, they got my business right there and did a fine job repairing the cracked stock on my beater SXS.

I have also purchased rimfire ammo from Ole's at prices that were below Bi-Mart's prices. Gun prices . . . their prices seem to be average, but I get customer service AND a new firearm when I shop at Ole's.

Been to Ole's several times, great place to take guns for work. He has a good smith hidden somewhere. I agree with Ballistic, you better know your guns and prices before you go in. And his customer service could be better, at least when he is busy. Haven't been back since I got talked down to... not good to insult a customer. While this may be an isolated incident, it left me with a bad taste. So now I go to Philomath Gun Shop and get better deals from more friendly people.

ole's is the place to go for long guns and reloading supplies. if you've never been in the back, you don't know what i mean. mediocre pistol selection. best customer service in the valley. ole and corrine are both tight with 4 corners rod and gun so they get alot of member trades. sometimes i think corrine knows more about guns than ole does. lots of used rifles at fair, not bargain, prices. also, the odd retired br gun shows up in some ungodly super custom whiz-bang wildcat cartridge occasionaly.

I gave him a very good. I love going over there as he usually has a great little selection of handguns. I think he is fairly good on pricing but I think that sometime we see a guy working out of his garage (well, shop) and we think we are going to get some "great deal" on things. His prices are market value and the guy is great to talk with (wen he's not flooded by other people asking questions too!) I went in one Saturday and had to leave because there were just so many people in his shop! That's gotta tell ya something:) A good something...

I give Ole's an EXCELLENT review-I've purchased several guns from them in the past, plan to buy more in the future! Only thing is-Ole can't see straight, for bore sighting a new scope see his wife!!! Just kidding-these are goo people!!!! Best new and used reloading selection in the valley! Hard to find store but worth the search.

I've never purchased a firearm there but I have gone in for gunsmith jobs. Installed a limbsaver on my old shotgun (cut stock and grind to fit), looks awesome, even more pleasant to shoot now. Fixed the trigger on my weatherby, went to get it and was a bit too light for hunting and said no problem, took it down and had the smith in the back work on it right away.

I broke the flip up peep sight on my mini 14 and I ordered another one through Ole and asked if he installed it. He told me he could do it but it was real easy to do and I would save some money by doing it myself. He was right. I think excellent.

I go to Ole's before I go anywhere else,for the simple fact they've always had what I needed(ammo,clip's,part's,etc.).They are very friendly and helpfull.The only thing is,I wish there store front was a little larger so there would be more elbow room.

I go to Ole's before I go anywhere else,for the simple fact they've always had what I needed(ammo,clip's,part's,etc.).They are very friendly and helpfull.The only thing is,I wish there store front was a little larger so there would be more elbow room.
Ditto!
Ole, Corrine and Kevin their 'smith are top notch folks. Decent supply of reloading stuff too, considering how things are elsewhere these days.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top