JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went there for the first time today. Made the trip from Beaverton after I heard they had Martini-Henry ammo in stock. I bought two boxes (of ten rds each), plus some 6.5x55 Swede and .22 Mag. Despite the distance, I'm sure I'll ba back again. Nice people.

I've been buying from Ole and Corrine since they had their shop in Keizer. Not going to get great deals, but you get to spend your money locally at a fair price with much better than average service. I have cringed at a few things I've bought from them, but then again, they have saved by butt many times so I don't mind.

Great service and great stories from Ole. This is the only gun shop in Salem that my wife will go in. I have bought Ruger single-actions from them and done FFL transfers through them. They cater more to the hunting customer base. Ole is the expert on lever action guns, especially Marlins. Kevin is the best gunsmith in Salem. He has done several jobs for me at great prices.

bought a Mega stripped upper and lower as well as several other satisfied purchases over the years. Great People, Great price, and they carry Mega products for less than rainier arms

Ditto!
Ole, Corrine and Kevin their 'smith are top notch folks. Decent supply of reloading stuff too, considering how things are elsewhere these days.

Good shop!!! All the comments are right on! If you are looking for odd ball cartridges and lead bullets you can bet they have it.

Kevin is the Gunsmith in the back and usually has A LOT of work! There is a reason for that. His work is solid and he doesn't cut corners. Along with that he is very knowledgable in just about everything .....the only thing that he is not super current with is all the Tactical inovations and equipment for the AR lines. That being said he can make or put together anything you want. He has been doing a lot of projects with the 300 Whisper and Blackout rounds.

Hope this helps

Went there for the first time a few weeks ago, what an awesome place. I ended up buying a Mega stripped lower receiver and a few mosin stripper clips. I feel like I the prices were fair, not gouging, but not a great deal either. Their walls were packed with stuff, and I saw another guy go in the back, and it looked like that was packed in as well. Kevin showed me a couple of the AR projects he was working on, and it looked like top notch stuff.

Sadly, Ole has closed up shop to retire.

Kevin has opened his own shop in a small, nondescript industrial park just off of Cherry Ave:

Kevin's Gunsmithing
1279 Candlewood DR NE
Keizer, Oregon
503-930-5160

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews