Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Older Marlin 70P Papoose Package

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by DirtyBird, Jul 7, 2013.

1. DirtyBird

DirtyBird Milwaukie Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Gentlemen,

I'm putting my Papoose & associated gear up for trade. It's an older model - the 70P with the wood stock and blued barrel, versus the newer 70PSS with the synthetic stock and stainless finish. Bought it from another member here a couple years back, and have enjoyed shooting it. Kinda have the itch for something new, so I thought I'd see if anyone feels like trading for it.

It comes with the original 7-round factory mag, along with six 10-round factory mags. They're nominally for the 795, but all have been 100% through this rifle. I also have three 25-round ProMag magazines, that have not been 100%, but are about as good as an old Hotlips 10/22 mag. Somewhere I have a Shooter's Ridge 25-round mag that has been 100%, but is not as tacticool looking as the ProMag. I'll find it, and throw it in the deal. The 10-rounders are loaded, and I'll throw in the two boxes of Mini-Mag pictured.

It's in good overall condition. There's a scuff at the end of the stock, and the finish on the receiver is a little goobered from the previous owner mounting a scope on the weaver rail. Front sight was missing when I picked it up, but I replaced it with a factory part.

I'm pretty flexible in terms of what I'm looking for. Here are some ideas to get you started:

- Older Stevens Favorite takedown, in 22LR
    - Nice wheelgun, in .22, .38, .357, or .45acp
    - A 62-style Gallery Gun, in 22LR. I'll take a Winchester, Rossi, or Taurus, but it's gotta have a 16-inch barrel.
    - CZ 452 Military Trainer
    - 9mm Glock
    - Bolt gun in 7.62x39
    - Hell, maybe anything in 7.62x39
    - M1 Carbine
    - Springfield GI

If you have something else in mind, hit me up with an offer. Worst I'll say is no.

As regards a cash price, I'm not really interested in selling it outright. I'd much rather trade. However, if you really want to make me an offer, please send me a PM. For the time being, I'm not gonna post a cash price.

Crappy cell phone pics follow. Thanks for taking a look.

IMG_20130707_092635_253.jpg

IMG_20130707_092701_664.jpg

IMG_20130707_092902_569.jpg

2. DirtyBird

Bump!

Come on, you horse traders...

3. spike1950

spike1950 South Lane County, Oregon Member

PM sent.

4. DirtyBird

Bump!

5. DirtyBird

Bump!

Had some good offers, but haven't jumped on anything yet.

Thanks for looking!

6. DirtyBird

Bump!

Thanks for taking a look.

7. Tomas204

Tomas204 Oregon City Member

Where did you get the Mag's for it I have one with just the stock Mag want some with higher cap

8. DirtyBird

Back to the top!

Send me an offer!

9. mk69

mk69 mid vally Member

I've got a henerys lever 22 sort, long, n long rifle that i would like to trade for your marlinpm me

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.