JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
I'm in search of an older gloss Leupold scope
or two. I have a couple of rifles from the past and would like to have an optic that matches the era. Please message me what you may have and how much you are asking. I'm open to cash or trade. Portland/Vancouver area.
Not looking for anything too high powered, prefer 4x, 2-7 or 3-9 but open. Thank you

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi,

Still looking? I have both a 2-7X and a 3-9X 1inch Vari-X II "gold ring" models. the 2-7x is in excellent shape (on a safe queen gun) the 3-9 been used on numerous hunts but in well care for condition...no mechanical flaws. Let me know if interested. I also have couple others Leupold no longer used... tactical 3-9x mil dot and 12x fixed target dot.

I'm in search of an older gloss Leupold scope
or two. I have a couple of rifles from the past and would like to have an optic that matches the era. Please message me what you may have and how much you are asking. I'm open to cash or trade. Portland/Vancouver area.
Not looking for anything too high powered, prefer 4x, 2-7 or 3-9 but open. Thank you
I have a vari-x iic 3-9 gold ring

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.