JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone own or have any experience with this particular rifle ? I inherited it decided to clean it as I don't think it had been done in twenty years and im having problems getting the charging handle back in the bolt once the bolt is slid into the rifle any help would be awesome.

I actually just picked one up last week and was going to try and take it apart and clean it this coming weekend. I can try and remember to take a few photos for you as I disassemble it. Mine also looks like it hasn't been cleaned in 20 or more years...

-Pete

I can't find a Westernfield 24M on Numrich's web site. Are you positive that's the markings.
Numrich has a lot of vintage guns listed on their site.

Found it, Westernfield 24M-488A is a Mossberg 51. No schematic on Numrich's web site either.

image.jpg Do you know where I can find a firing pin for this gun wards western fields 24m 22Lr 488A

Just Google 'Numrich Gun Parts" and look it up on their web site under the manufactures heading, then click on Westernfield.
If you want to order the part, just sign up and pay them.
They're in New York, so don't expect speedy delivery no matter how bad you need it.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top