JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
City
Forest Grove
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm not sure when I got this but it is cool, thought I'd put it in a gun room or man cave but that ain't happening anytime soon.

trade for some 556x45 or 9mm no reloads.

20200531_145147.jpg 20200531_145155.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
The T-46 periscopic sight is also known as the M8 sight.
Originally built to be installed into the Tank Commander's cupola on M48 tanks, M59 Armored Personnel Carriers, and other vehicles.
The sight is used to aim and adjust fire on the .50 Caliber MG that is mounted in the armored cupola.
Adjustable, spring-tensioned arm allows the user to control elevation of the sight. There is a rubber eye cup that mounts on it.

Originally built to be installed into the Tank Commander's cupola on M48 tanks, M59 Armored Personnel Carriers, and other vehicles.
The sight is used to aim and adjust fire on the .50 Caliber MG that is mounted in the armored cupola.
Adjustable, spring-tensioned arm allows the user to control elevation of the sight. There is a rubber eye cup that mounts on it.
thanx for the info!

Dam you!! You beat me to it!! :s0118:

;):s0140:

T-48 periscope sight goes here——> :s0043:

@nickmil ...as far as the jeep goes, it's in the middle of a chop up...the tub is half willys half gpw,
sits on a cj5 chassis with a 304 and twin stick d20...I'm building custom fj80 axles with 529 gears and lockers, will have Rubicon express suspension...probably going to build a new frame for it
will be my light wheeler and bar hopping rig...when I get time some day to finish it.
I have all the parts for it, I just need time...I didnt get a covid 19 furlough vacation, I'm remodeling 2 houses that i own at once and have a 4 month old baby boy......
20170624_155418.jpg .

Way too small for a submarine periscope - they are about 40 plus feet tall depending on the boat as best I can remember from 28 years ago.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top