JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Roger.

That lower thing is like this...

Remember in high school, that place out back where everyone could smoke or do whatever on lunch???
That's the lower transfer situation, most of us know what's up. We just don't want to blow up the spot.
Exactly just wish a few people on here would realize that lol i wont wait 2 weeks if i am i buy new lol

Exactly just wish a few people on here would realize that lol i wont wait 2 weeks if i am i buy new lol
Shiz.

I just waited 5 months. I got enough toys I never play with, so I guess I never had the chance to be annoyed with waiting.

I have almost legally changed my name to "delay for further review " numerous times.

21, c.

Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance? Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.

21, c.

Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance? Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.
Damn that makes every person who drinks and smokes cigarettes a criminal try again lmao go suck the feds peter some more 😙 just say your a commie

Cause i have 420 in my username ive committed a felony lmao
This you?

1632709141067.png

FYI...
It's origin is the time of day, not the date. Back in 1971, a group of friends in Northern California, who called themselves The Waldos, would congregate around San Rafael High School's statue of Louis Pasteur at 4:20 pm, every day, to smoke pot.
Well that's something I didn't know. What I was referring to was the date anyway, because that's when the guys whose entire personality is pot make sure everyone else knows they like pot. And there are pot sales. Hey, did you hear about our Lord and savior, Pot Tokin'?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top