JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I used to prowl arslmist( misspelling intended) almost as much as I currently haunt this site. There are definitely all manner of oddball prices used in for sale listings, but one that always made me wonder was "$420". You see, I just sort of assumed it was a code for the seller being down to trade for weed. I could care less about pot, but I also just wanted to ask sometimes. Likely what I was assuming incorrectly ,still seems completely plausible even now. Definitely never asked, because I don't have any weed to trade. And if I asked someone who said " yes, I would trade my (whatever) for some MJ ", then I'd feel stupid.
Anyone else have that thought? I definitely don't see the $420 on any listings I've opened here. Not today anyway.

I used to prowl arslmist( misspelling intended) almost as much as I currently haunt this site. There are definitely all manner of oddball prices used in for sale listings, but one that always made me wonder was "$420". You see, I just sort of assumed it was a code for the seller being down to trade for weed. I could care less about pot, but I also just wanted to ask sometimes. Likely what I was assuming incorrectly ,still seems completely plausible even now. Definitely never asked, because I don't have any weed to trade. And if I asked someone who said " yes, I would trade my (whatever) for some MJ ", then I'd feel stupid.
Anyone else have that thought? I definitely don't see the $420 on any listings I've opened here. Not today anyway.
$420 is waaaay tooo high, man.

Relax buddy, there's odd stuff in the front of your brain too. It's cool. :)

As weed is legal... why'd they ask for it in code, rather than just use the cash to buy it?

It just seems like asking for 420 is done out of childishness, like adding 69 to the end of an email address. Rather than encoded drug seeking.

Though about a decade back I did have a fellow ask if I'd take marijuana in trade for some Ford flathead car parts that I was selling. Then a few years ago I had a crazy lady try and trade me oxycontin for my "1950 mercury" (it was actually a 1966 Volvo 122s Amazon wagon). That lady was messed up on some drug and kept coming back to my house to ask about it. (I did write down her plate # and give it to the cops) Though it did tempt me to sell it (for CASH and not drugs) to a Swedish friend who had kept bugging me about it.

images.jpeg-64.jpg

Steamy is a guy crappin in a microphone

As weed is legal... why'd they ask for it in code, rather than just use the cash to buy it?

It just seems like asking for 420 is done out of childishness, like adding 69 to the end of an email address. Rather than encoded drug seeking.

Though about a decade back I did have a fellow ask if I'd take marijuana in trade for some Ford flathead car parts that I was selling. Then a few years ago I had a crazy lady try and trade me oxycontin for my "1950 mercury" (it was actually a 1966 Volvo 122s Amazon wagon). That lady was messed up on some drug and kept coming back to my house to ask about it. (I did write down her plate # and give it to the cops) Though it did tempt me to sell it (for CASH and not drugs) to a Swedish friend who had kept bugging me about it.
I don't know what the legality of trading drugs for guns would be.
I'm sure a few agencies would definitely find a way to help anyone involved lose rights, money and freedom

I don't know what the legality of trading drugs for guns would be.
I'm sure a few agencies would definitely find a way to help anyone involved lose rights, money and freedom
Since drugs are Federally illegal, I'd assume that the BATF would come knocking on your door if you openly stated how you traded drugs for guns.

It's best to just stay away from anything sketchy. Or even just potentially sketchy.

Kind of like how the Feds have re-classified pre-1899 pin fires to be exempt from the '34 NFA regulations, treating them akin to muzzleloaders. So you've had some fellas making themselves legal SBS out of them. While I'd LOVE to make one, I'm not gonna take the chance of having someone changing their mind on the legality of a pinfire sbs and decide to come knocking on my door.

Last Edited:
Since drugs are Federally illegal, I'd assume that the BATF would come knocking on your door if you openly stated how you traded drugs for guns.

It's best to just stay away from anything sketchy. Or even just potentially sketchy.

Kind of like how the Feds have re-classified pre-1899 pin fires to be exempt from the '34 NFA regulations, treating them akin to muzzleloaders. So you've had some fellas making themselves legal SBS out of them. While I'd LOVE to make one, I'm not gonna take the chance of having someone changing their mind and deciding to come knocking on my door.
I always wanted a 9mm pinfire shotgun because they sound so cute.

@Knobgoblin my bad wrong thread, thought i was replying to mine i just smoke lots of weed and just lets other stoners on here know that im chill
Roger.

That lower thing is like this...

Remember in high school, that place out back where everyone could smoke or do whatever on lunch???
That's the lower transfer situation, most of us know what's up. We just don't want to blow up the spot.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top