JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
La Pine
State
Oregon
I buy old scopes, preferably in quantity. Not Tasco quality scopes and no Asian scopes unless they are military. I prepay all orders.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
How much do you want for the ones in good condition? To me good condition means the optics are perfect but the body of the scope can have some normal wear without dents. List model and price. Thanks, Bruce.

I buy old scopes, preferably in quantity. Not Tasco quality scopes and no Asian scopes unless they are military. I prepay all orders.
Let me know if any of the following are of interest.

Burris 1x20 LER fine cross hair with dot.JPG
Burris 1x20 LER (pistol) with fine crosshair and dot. $100

Millett 1-4x24 DMS box end.JPG
Millet (NIB) purchased last year from Dillon Precision - box end is a good description $150 - This is the only 30mm, all the rest are 1" or 3/4" tubes.
Millett 1-4x24 DMS.JPG

Mirador 4x33 bottom.JPG
Mirador 4x33 (Japanese mfg) they built these to last and yeah it still works! $30

Mirador 4x33 top.JPG

Mossberg M4 4x.JPG
Mossberg M4 4x $75 (steel tube must be oiled to prevent rust)
Mossberg M4 4x turrett left side.JPG
Mossberg M4 4x turret right side.JPG

Redfield .75 inch 4x20 IER.JPG
Redfield 4x20 (3/4" tube) IER $100 (used this on my SMLE rifle until they said it doesn't meet their sniper rifle rules), in case you were wondering my cat wanted to get in the photo shoot.

Weaver 3-9x32.JPG
Weaver 3-9x32 $50 (steel tube must be oiled to prevent rust)

Weaver 3-9x40.JPG
Weaver 3-9x40 $75 (steel tube must be oiled to prevent rust)

Weaver 2.5-7x32.JPG
Wever 2.5-7x32 $75 (steel tube must be oiled to prevent rust) * rings shown are not included in the price

don't know why this is here twice -
Burris 1x20 LER fine cross hair with dot.JPG

Last Edited:

I have an Leopold Scope manufactured in the early 1960s. Still in the box and plastic. It has never been mounted. If you are interested I can upload pictured. I believe it is 3 x 9 x 30mm with a one inch (25mm) body.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.