JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Bushmaster
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Factory built Bushmaster Modular Carbine, $1400 top of the line back in 2003 when flat tops and quadrails were pie. That's probably $15K in today dollars. Give or take.
I'm the original owner and I've had less than 600 through this.
Fold down sights ( current rear is a Troy, but it comes with OEM YHM rear too ), target crown, rail covers etc. I fitted a winter trigger guard, but it comes with the original too, as well as the original GI aluminum mag and a PMag.
This is a truly solid build that will plug away for many more years
$700 OBRO. Price reduced to $650 $550

This is more expensive than some newer ARs, but the quality of these Windham is right up there.

DSCF9539.jpeg DSCF9536.jpeg

some requested pics showing the rail for disclosure: there is a small nick about halfway in the bottom rail and the finish has been rubbed through in 2 spots, on the right side close to the upper receiver.

right side:

DSCF9560.jpeg
bottom rail:
DSCF9562.jpeg
top rails:
DSCF9559.jpeg
left side rail:
DSCF9563.jpeg
other marks are just scuffs, not bad for a 19 year old rifle.....

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Is this a non-threaded barrel? Hard to tell from photo or maybe it's just me....
yep, not threaded- This was the first year version that came with a "target crowned" barrel rather than any muzzle device

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.