JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an "Old" Ruger SR22. I know at one point they made a threaded barrel for the SR22 with the older serial numbers. I just cant find any in stock or available anymore at this point. I just got into NFA items and wanted to get a threaded barrel for this thing so I can fit a can on her. The serial number on mine starts with 360-

The only barrels I can find available now are for serial numbers 361 or newer. My Google-Fu has failed me, anyone with some leads?

Know anyone with a higher serial that can compare parts with? Might be identical and can work with the newer threaded barrels.

Otherwise, never hurts to have another rimfire pistol!

I have two SR22's. One is threaded one is not. One serial numbers start with 362, the other starts with 364.

I forget exactly which one is threaded and which one is not. But i believe the 362 is the threaded one.

If you really need specifics i can check tonight and verify.

:s0155:

EDIT: Maybe i am interpreting your post wrong. Are you asking if anyone has a 360 serial number with a threaded barrel to compare?

Trying to find a threaded barrel that is drop in that will work. Not sure what changed from 360 to 361. There were a couple of after market barrels from 3rd party manufactures that would work with 360 serial numbers but it seems like they are no longer produced.

I had the same issue. I had a very early SR22 pistol and wanted a threaded barrel.

I went to Twin Tech Tactical and saw they were out of stock. I would check the stock every few months and they didn't have them. Never was able to get notified when they came in stock.

One time I was randomly checking and saw they *finally* had them in stock again, last October. I picked one up right away. It has been great. The part # you want is SR22TB. You'll have to order a 1/2-28 adapter too, I got the SR22TBA. I have a Sparrow and they recommend the SR22TB-SA instead, but they were out of that at the time. So far the non-Sparrow one has been working fine.

"This barrel will fit Ruger SR22 model numbers 03600, 03603, 03604, 03606, 03607, 03611, 03613, but will not work on Ruger SR22 with 4 ½" barrel model number 03620."

I had contacted them over the time I was searching and they said to just "check every month or so"... Not very useful, but that's what I had to do. They are currently out of them (yet again), so apparently they just make a few at a time, sell out, then maybe make another few. You might want to email them to let them know you are looking, and maybe they'll make a couple again.

I have an "Old" Ruger SR22. I know at one point they made a threaded barrel for the SR22 with the older serial numbers. I just cant find any in stock or available anymore at this point. I just got into NFA items and wanted to get a threaded barrel for this thing so I can fit a can on her. The serial number on mine starts with 360-

The only barrels I can find available now are for serial numbers 361 or newer. My Google-Fu has failed me, anyone with some lead

I wanted to update this thread, I randomly looked at Twin Tech today and they had some in stock - I was able to get one. Oh, to note, there in-stock notifications do NOT work.

Of course, this wasn't before I decided to go ahead and pick up a OD Green Mk IV: 22/45 Lite that I found at my local North40.

I wanted to update this thread, I randomly looked at Twin Tech today and they had some in stock - I was able to get one. Oh, to note, there in-stock notifications do NOT work.

Of course, this wasn't before I decided to go ahead and pick up a OD Green Mk IV: 22/45 Lite that I found at my local North40.
Yeah, as I mentioned, they never notified me either that they were in stock, so you have to just check over time.

Glad you were able to get one finally. Mine is definitely fun.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top